• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The-RealOTS 7.7 CiPSoft US & EU Transfers

When would you like us to bring up RealOTS

• In two weeks!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In one week

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

decent

Experienced G'
Reaction score
Hey guys so I thought of bringing up RealOTS again and I wonder what you want the server to have which it didnt have before.
We have added:
  1. Higher skill rate
  2. PoI Dragon Lords
  3. Some new custom rare items.
  4. Rashid
The suggestions I have are these:
  • Have a US & a EU server which you can transfer between for a fee and theres a delay between the transfers for about 3 months.
  • Static or a dynamic experience rate?
  • Higher loot rate.
  • Higher unjust amount for RS
Now you could suggest what you would like RealOTS to have and make it alot funnier!

make sure you have an anti-bot client ready or you might aswell trash this idea already

• Higher unjust amount for RS
    PoI Dragon Lords
    Some new custom rare items.
    Rashid

RealOTS in the US:
    • Static or a dynamic experience rate?
      Note that we never had a realots to have fun with in USA, so please make it 3x and then 2x after lvl 100, I guess 3x it's perfect for a realots but If you can make it 2x after 100 then it's great.

yea just one server with dif proxies , but all players in the same , plz exp rate was fine maybe a lil bit higher , all the server was fine, plz open again , we are ready :)

Do you still have Rasmus anticheat client? Since it was awsome.

You should have the same Exp stage, wait like 3 weeks for rashid or maybe 2.
Poi Dls, keep it.
The items, keep them. Keeps ppl intreasted.

Add more content, quests etc.

Get it online asap! summers about to start.

Most of all, i'd suggest making an event with your facebook page, inviting all who liked the page. Just a launch event or whatever, Something like giving eveyone who reaches main the first day would get 500 gp or something. Not ALOT of gold, but 500 would still motivate ppl to rush main for sure. So we really get the word out. You have over 700 ppl to invite to an event, get started!

Last edited:
We still have the antibot client, so everyone here would agree with the same experience rate? 3x? Alright.
We will invite people from FaceBook and we will make some events where everyone can participate and win a prize in the beggining.
Our server is always ready to start we just need some better advetisement.

And make sure ddos protection is rly good because I'm sure that it will get heavy ddos in first week, like last time.

And make sure ddos protection is rly good because I'm sure that it will get heavy ddos in first week, like last time.

The problem is its ALOT more expensive to protect yourself than to DDOS nowdays. If you want to bring a server down, you can with some money. Blizzard had DDOS problems for weeks some months ago, BLIZZARD. If they can't protect themselves, how should a normal OT do it? The proxies is a great protection as they need to ddos all the proxies at once, wich costs alot more than just one adress.

I see your point but I guess OT won't be attacked by professional botnet, just by some angry kids which don't have friends at all :p

everyone wants in one week, so this weekend start?
i vote static rates us/eu server meh, its only gonna divide the playerbase id just stick to eu and let the muricans suffer

make that event already! takes like 2 minutes max. how are we supposed to get HYPED if you aint?

hi, well 3x exp might be too much on hlvl mage (POI dls) with e-wave for example .
I wouldn't make high loot rate too ,dont mak'e ppl be rich that fast please ,
skill rate might be high becuase mages are really strong here ,
1 server only is the best option in my opinion ( more ppl to play with if 1)
And if possible , dont call this clinet "The real ots" its sounds like... ots :p , i would suggest to call it special way , like RealTibia ,OldschoolTibia , or smth like that to creat this server for old school players and make it real server for long time not for short time.
Spam tibia forum about this event , spam on facebook , and control botters gl

Back