• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Ruins of Verda - Ideas & Suggestions

linuxe

Reaction score
So everyone, The Ruins of Verda is under development but I've got some idea I want to share with you and if you have any suggestion on how to improve things and etc, feel free to bring 'em.

So well;
• At first I was thinking that this server won't be one of those 3-4x exp servers, but I wanted a fun feeling where I hope to eliminate some of the botters, also the penalty for botting would be an instant deletion, no warning to scare away some of the botters.
• And about the trainers, there will be none, instead I was thinking more of a training system. What's that? You'll probably wonder, and my thoughts were, you'll start with three training packs, more or less expensive - Novice, Intermediate and Expert, of course the novice one is free and is really just a way of making the beginners get their lazy ass to Central Ortho to get it, whilst the Intermediate and Expert ones will cost a fair amount of money, I wondered what the starting skills, magic level was going to be and I thought this forumal was quite reasonable; in the novice pack, Knights are given the skills 30/30 in the given weapon skill with magic level 1, Paladins 35/20 and magic level 5, Mages magic level 15.
The Intermediate pack, Knights; 55/55 with magic level 3. Paladins; 65/40 with magic level 8. Mages; Magic level 40
And the Expert pack, Knights 80/80 with magic level 5. Paladins; 90/60. Mages; Magic level 70. Of course your now thinking, "What happens if the Knight manages to get magic level 3 before the intermediate pack?" and I'm way ahead of you. If the vocation manages to gain the skill/magic level before he purchases the pack, that skill with higher level then the pack itself remain unchanged.
• While this server is settled to be underground only, the old money system will stay, gold coins never get old, eh?
• The vocation system is also the same, and the promotions aswell, but I've gotten tired of the old "Go-to-the-king-with-20k-to-get-promotion" thing, so I've "improved" the promotion deal, you'll be handed a quest by the Prince of Ortho, since the King got lost in the war at Verda, I won't spoil the quest, but you'll be handed a piece of Jewellry owned by the ancient god Izael, sacrifice this jewellry at Ortho East Wing sanctuary and you'll be promoted.
• Since I won't spoil diffrent quest locations etc, there will be a huge libary for readers to enjoy, I plan to invade you with diffrent stories on the continent of Verda which will make you wish you lived when the flowers still grew.

And you might have noticed I didn't post any magic level rate, exp rate or skill rate, that's because I haven't decided, but what I have in mind is:
Skills: 4x
Magic: 3x
Exp: 35~ish

Feel free to add, change, suggest, comment, rate, this is just some thoughts from now.

Thanks.

Back