• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The servers

Taker

Reaction score
Thunderfall/softcores
goin down or its just me

softcores>before it was like 200-300 online now there is 150 ppl max~

thunder>before it was like 50-100 online now its 20 max

and the forums isnt active as before they were

so tell me its just me or ppl leaving fast

ThunderFall is most likely to be replaced with a new server which will be a lot like IceChaw but still different in many ways. If SoftCores ends up like ThunderFall is right now (which I doubt, but incase it happens) we will probably close it too and replace it with something else that attracts more players.

I think softcores just needs restart. And after restarting/refreshing all things :) players would go back.

I kind of agree to, but I put a lot of time in exping my chars and I don't want to do this again.

Also people bought chars and they just wasted cash then.

The people that are loosing the war and are afraid is the people that want a restart.

For sure softcores will loose people after a restart =)

With the restart of Thunderfall you could make a "new Softcores"
You said it's like Icechaw but there are ofc some Diffrences.
I think the exp was okay. Well It can be a bit higher JUST A BIT ;D
And about the PVP-e System:
HeLL YeaH!
:D

I would atleast quit if you made a restart cuz I have put alot of time and effort into my chars on this server and I don't want to do all that again + I can see people are returning to softcores was like max 140players for awhile there but now its around 170~

I would atleast quit if you made a restart cuz I have put alot of time and effort into my chars on this server and I don't want to do all that again + I can see people are returning to softcores was like max 140players for awhile there but now its around 170~

Before it was 300 players~ online all the time :) So yeah I think a restart is needed.

Just make exp scrolls to thunderfall. :D/loops

you should restart softcores, when it was fresh and minimii wasn't over 200 i was like 185 and i rooked my char cuz it was so boring with 200+ lvl wars, sucks donkeybut.

you should restart softcores, when it was fresh and minimii wasn't over 200 i was like 185 and i rooked my char cuz it was so boring with 200+ lvl wars, sucks donkeybut.

Agree!!! But make 3x exp after 200 So it will be a little harder to take levels.
Or make thunderfall ur new softcores...

Back