• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
Project Started at 07/03/2015 at 10:00 AM
29013b82e10c27eb76281f9aa2ca2af5.png
Fanpage: Sword Art Online 2D - Mmorpg

We've got what you need!
Game based of chapters 1 to 14 (especial dedication to Aincrad), except all of S.A.O we launch the new fangame of the best Anime VRMMO. Immerse yourself in a crowded world of dangers for both your avatar to your health itself, researches, sells, create your own tools, discover an ideal place for you and your friends world, rent houses, cook your cakes, dominates the battlefield with your Pet also live the experience that we show!

Short Explication about Roll-ingame:
  • Players need explore a lot of zones to find good stuff and tools for the Advetures.
  • We can find another players to found guild and live better, and found family.
  • In battlefield the monsters are dangerous dont forget potions and others things!
  • The Crystal Teleports has strange cooldowns and can be reworked to go diferent destinations.
  • Collect list of things to craf your own stuff, so improve too.
  • The best form to get skills fast without wasting time is Sleeping...
  • Remember if you saw your dead, run and run to safe zone, you lose all experience/skills points!
  • The real RPG-Experience here is your scare, the life is simple but difficult here
  • Only the big teams with real strategies can against the bosses!
  • Contact to all Cults and oldmans to learn more abilities!
  • The Mining are 100% profit when you are poor!
  • Taming your pet to help you in your adventure!

Game Experiences
Become a Rich Adventurer
Find rewards, discover holes only for your worth, buy/sell items on market and sell your old stuff, build
your exclusive weapons using the very rare items from the strange zones. Call people to be famous with your unique creations
and for sure discover the great world of SwordQuest alone or with your best friends.

Ready to Travel
A lot of citys arround SwordQuest, ready to discover the exited towns and travel with Portals and others Teleport Crystals!
Be ready to stay a long time far from your house, frinds or family... the problems can come alone.
Stay tunned with the lastest teleportation runes, or something made with your sweat and tears, this world is not a single world.

Great Community
We update every day codes, maps and a lot of things about the game.
With a extended features ingame, the comunity can be great with you too... Visit Facebook or others portals to stay tuned!
With more than 500 houses ingame world, your comunity are ready to be legend!

Made with Love
Like you we build this server with love! For all SAO FANS!

Most Important things to you need know!
The server is a just fan-made from the anime, we want replicate all things from the real history.
Here you die and loss all things from your character, is that. If you dont want enter to one of uniques permadeath systems, please look the anime on internet and try yourself the game.

- @Mariuskens (Mapper, Webmaster, Scripter, Vbasic)

Last edited by a moderator:
Test Servers specs:
  • Code:
    I5 6500, 16GB-ram 3200, MSI x170A
    1.5-2 Mb up/ 21 Mb down (30-80 ms EU)
    IP: swordartonline2d.servegame.com
    Version: 10.98 - v1.4 (26/10/2016 16:55)

Last edited:
My Idea its simple Game based on S.A.O anime.

1 FLoor 1-3 Citys ( One main and two others secondary )
Bosses like anime with a lot of summons.
Only Physical Weapeons with upgrades (Increased Damage, Magic damage, Color light...)
Spells 100% Edited (Include spells to go with team to kill Bosses/Monsters)
Alot of items editeds (Armors, legs, Healing runes, Double hit rune, speed runes, Teleport crystals and others...)

Addons only obtained with killing final Bosses of FLoors ( Prison last Room)
Mounts (Atm only avaible donkey, horses in future with more floor new mounts..)

Project onworking!

Awesome man, Sorry I was replying to the other guy. Good luck with your project tho!

don't have faith that this server can live to the potential of what a SAO server could do

That is a great and cool idea man, im working on a non tibia proyect too, i think we have a great base to make a lot of fun games, like the poke servers and the dragon ball servers, so why not a SAO server tibia based? Good luck man, waiting for uptades.!

if it has SAO in its name, then it damn well better have the game built around progressing through a system of floors, inside a giant tower, each floor only being able to progress to a higher floor by killing the main boss on said floor, and have the game built around that. as well as housing on different floors, and the ability to teliport to floors you have already conquered

if it has SAO in its name, then it damn well better have the game built around progressing through a system of floors, inside a giant tower, each floor only being able to progress to a higher floor by killing the main boss on said floor, and have the game built around that. as well as housing on different floors, and the ability to teliport to floors you have already conquered
Yes that's how it should work and if it does, that would be awesome, and it is posible whit tibia base :D

Im very happy to build Server with Sao features based on aincrad, so i need time...

Yesterday tested boss room with my 4 friends too and have this info:

- Bosses like Omrafir tibia real. (Scared monster + Insane loot (Unique item to last hit player))
- 3 Summons with boss.
- Killed successful with 2 Tanks + 3 Fighters ( +/- 20 minutes to defeat boss)

I say this about Floors:

Map size: 64k / 64k

Can possible build more than 25 Floors with 1 to 7 (Z) / 15 to 8 (Z) .

Have been wondering why someone haven't began to do SAO yet, don't make it to big at a start so you wont finish it, make a few lvls and the base systems then let us test it out. :)
Keep it up, I hope to see this completed at a first stage in a while!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

exactly ^^

Have been wondering why someone haven't began to do SAO yet, don't make it to big at a start so you wont finish it, make a few lvls and the base systems then let us test it out. :)
Keep it up, I hope to see this completed at a first stage in a while!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Actually I've seen around 3-4 SAO projects, it's just that they were terribly developed. The SAO concept is so amazing and unqiue, but from what I've seen no one has been able to create a well put together server.

The idea itself just has so much potentional. You can litteraly have all 100 floors if you wanted and each one would have unqiue bosses, secrets, monsters, etc.. I mean just think about it, each floor would hold something new and exciting, it would keep players wanting more and more. Something like this takes a lot of time, if you rush it I can garuntee you it will fail so badly. There's a lot you need to take in consideration to make this a great and well developed server. In the show they even used the word PK (player kill) which automatically made me think of Tibia, I mean how awesome is that! I've been pretty disapointed of SAO servers in the past so hopefully this one will be better haha. I'll be keep a close eye on this, good luck! :)

Actually I've seen around 3-4 SAO projects, it's just that they were terribly developed. The SAO concept is so amazing and unqiue, but from what I've seen no one has been able to create a well put together server.

The idea itself just has so much potentional. You can litteraly have all 100 floors if you wanted and each one would have unqiue bosses, secrets, monsters, etc.. I mean just think about it, each floor would hold something new and exciting, it would keep players wanting more and more. Something like this takes a lot of time, if you rush it I can garuntee you it will fail so badly. There's a lot you need to take in consideration to make this a great and well developed server. In the show they even used the word PK (player kill) which automatically made me think of Tibia, I mean how awesome is that! I've been pretty disapointed of SAO servers in the past so hopefully this one will be better haha. I'll be keep a close eye on this, good luck! :)

Really?
Uhm, my mind got heavily started again, damn u!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

exactly ^^
Heya mate :) Really happy to see yet another SAO project getting started :) Good luck!
If you want to discuss wheter to implent special things from SAO and want to talk to a SAO fan just pm me I will gladly give you my opinion on this :p Also implent the secret insider spell *activate Admin Heathcliff*= GodMode haha :D *jk*

Kind regards,
Damon

Back