• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the temple position is not correct.

luimaster

Reaction score
i dont now why but when i enter with the account manager it says the thmple position is not correr pls talk with the owner pla say me who to solve this.
Thanks.

i dont now why but when i enter with the account manager it says the thmple position is not correr pls talk with the owner pla say me who to solve this.
Thanks.

That means "Spawn" of the character is in an area there it don't exist anyting..

change the character position and temple position to somewere there exist floor.. (there he should spawn)

The temple position is where you want your character or the account manager in this case.
this is the x: y: z: co-ordinates of the towns temple of your map or whatever map you're using.

Find the co-ordinates in your map editor which you can probably go through

"server file"> Data> World>"servername.otbm"
find the temple pos from there, The co-ords of the current tile (displays from the current tile your cursor is over)It will display the co-ordinates of that tile in the bottom right of the map editor.

Then

Go into you MySql Database or whatever you're running on (XML/SQL)
Find the player (Account manager) and find his current temple pos to the one you found in your map editor!

Back