• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer The top tier spriter you're looking for!

Leshrot

Best spriter & cutest too
Reaction score
NvYTDP7.png

Last edited:
Recommended.
Leshrot is an expierenced and talented artist. He is quite a long time in Ot-Spriting community and is always challenging and raising new standards.
He knows how to handle your wildest thoughts!

That dbz aura and effect tho
Had a nice chat with this guy, pretty chill and nice person. Never bought anything tho.
But his sprites are really awesome.
the best!!
Recommended.
Leshrot is an expierenced and talented artist. He is quite a long time in Ot-Spriting community and is always challenging and raising new standards.
He knows how to handle your wildest thoughts!
Well its more of a brushwork than pixel-art but nonetheless very recommended!
Wise words guys, I love you all!!! ;)

@Saphron
Thank you mate!!

For some time I don't consider my work as pixel art, I call it sprite art.
However, it's just because I don't work under a color limit, I do actually use true pixel logic (or magic?) to do anything
giphy.gif

(8 color limit for pixel art)

Anyway.. Tibia never was purely pixel art hehe

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you, with all respect to your awesome work, @RoyalzBHO is the one that currently holds the "best spriter" title. You can be the best in iso tho ;)

Sorry to disappoint you, with all respect to your awesome work, @RoyalzBHO is the one that currently holds the "best spriter" title. You can be the best in iso tho ;)

According to these search results:

https://otland.net/search/1983958/

Only one thread started by that guy with some sprites and if those are the ones that convinced you he is the best, must I really send you back up to refer to the sword in the stone on this threads starting post?

Sorry to stop your Off topic about who's the greatest or best.
According to my English his thread says "THE TOP TIER SPRITER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR"
Not saying he is the best, just that he is top quality...
You could read he even puts someone who is better than him, and most of it is just to give spice to the thread.

Never the less amazing Artist and I recommend him.

I know the guy and he's is trully what you need, if your looking for quality.

@Keru @Peroxide @ianelli @Way20 @Breskhor
You guys are so LESH!! Thanks!!

2016 halloween...

You may expect epic things coming from me on this year's halloween! ;)

Last edited:
Back