• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The Unit

1º Im not Pedro Pac.

2º How can u solo a lv 200+ ek whit a single hit? Fail. Or your skills are like 200/200.

Ah pedro pedro pedro

first of all i don't care how many times u deny it we massacred you brs not only once but twice. First was in okolnir where just about all of you died, if i remember correctly you all retired for a good 2 weeks or so (razor wouldn't know because his dirty ass wasn't there). Second massacre was in yalahar where you all died again and I was kinda scared you would go back to retirement again so I eased up on you guys and let you get some momentum back

and pedritooo, I soloed you twice, so wtf are you on about?? Why don't you tell the whole world how it feels to get one hitted? Not with utito tempo or with exori gran...just a normal hit...hahahah ;)

Hahaha, made my day :D Ruddan, you have never fought against whole Unit, so stfu and go bot noobchars _/

@The noob br macedo, where in my post did I say I was speaking to you? Exactly, no where. Attention seeking brs -.-

@widow~, nice come back. Not even worth a full reply to. If you got balls I challenge 10 of you to a fight against me alone in middle of desert. Lets hear the excuses

Ah pedro pedro pedro

first of all i don't care how many times u deny it we massacred you brs not only once but twice. First was in okolnir where just about all of you died, if i remember correctly you all retired for a good 2 weeks or so (razor wouldn't know because his dirty ass wasn't there). Second massacre was in yalahar where you all died again and I was kinda scared you would go back to retirement again so I eased up on you guys and let you get some momentum back

and pedritooo, I soloed you twice, so wtf are you on about?? Why don't you tell the whole world how it feels to get one hitted? Not with utito tempo or with exori gran...just a normal hit...hahahah ;)

@The noob br macedo, where in my post did I say I was speaking to you? Exactly, no where. Attention seeking brs -.-

@widow~, nice come back. Not even worth a full reply to. If you got balls I challenge 10 of you to a fight against me alone in middle of desert. Lets hear the excuses
When will you learn it. They are from Prtugal.
I am the only one who calls them Brs, but still i know they aren't!!!

yea sure...
like you can bring some party without me and jackass...

i remember when i came back one day in the evening and i heard everybody say.. aah they killed us etc.

So i know that they massacraed you guys when the great Ruddan was leading!

Ruddan is a leader? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And yep, we are from Portugal not Brazil.

Brs are in Softcores.

I regret everthying i said, what means Unit are "no pussys" or anything else.

Because they are.

We were 2 Ppl in vent
and had the balls to fight 7ppl of you. We don't care for dying. But what you're doing is more than stupid.

You were 4ppl.
We were 3 ppl and you went to def and wait for the team.

Where is the fun?

Think about it. And come back when you got the balls to fihgt a 3 Man team in an OB.

are you serious?

ur lvs 300+ whit eks. we are lv 200- , no eks.

Do you want me continue?

Btw, when that happened?

In tahis were like 6 Unit guys all level 200 killing a 230ek.

We came me and Integri (210ed)
and we didnt care a shit just went in to have fun. DIed and came back like a man. Then we pwnd some and when it was that ek and us 2 against 4 Unit guys. They went to defense -.-

Then they called all their team. Pedro pac and another 5 guys and killed us. We asked for OB before they went to def but they didn't want to. After that I still asked for an ob. Because we aren't pussies. And still no1 had balls to fight.
I don't think that we got pwnd, because we knew we might die but we don't care. Still we are the winner of the hearts because we got 2 balls hanging between our legs and we will fight... till rookguard... and longer...

Msg me when finally some hairs grow at your balls and u become men.

We wait, your move.
Let the boddys hit the floor.

Hello people from the world...i believe its the first time i post here...

Its always good to read that the Unit boys are noobs and the Unit boys dont got balls and they are from Brasil..etc..etc...etc...

If the Unit guys are all those things why do you what to keep fighting them...

Well i can aswer that...its the only team that can give a fight in this dead server or am i wrong?

The best part of all of this posts made before mine is that Unit never kills any of your players......i am not saying that they win all the time.....and i am not saying that they dont use bot...(most of them use)...but the fact is that almost every people use bot in this server....
You can even come with that point......oh they are 10....or ...20 versus 2 or 3... but the fact is that tibia is a team game....and even the people that fight alone..fight because they want it..

In the point of the open battle...i only got one request of open battle and that one was refused by us not for the fact, that we got afraid but on the point that it was useless to do that.
If i well remember it was all(at least most of them) high lvl of the server versus 10 Unit players and in that time we only got 3 lvl 200+..
well if you like to hit dead bodies that would be a good open... but as you see we are not like you that got lvls 300 and like to fight against 10 players always running and sending ue...(<--- i had this conversation with marsh)
Most of the Unit members are playing Tibia rl and we only come here to play for a while...after all this is only a ot and its to get some fun and some relax from the rl.....
I am knowed from having a good behavior with all players even when they are rude to me or even when they are in the opposite side of the battle field...after all its only a game......no regrets.......

P.S. Sorry for my lack of english.

Always yours Max.

Last edited:
I just hate it when I hear some of you saying we only come to play for fun we don't care about our chars we don't care if we die bla bla bla then I see 10 of you goin defense against 3 people, then we ask you why don't u come out and fight and you say nahh we not suicidal we are pro smart

haha cut the bull you guys have a great team with good communication whereas if we come fight you we don't use vent or nothin, basically you guys pk the whole server then you ask why is everyone against us, lmao

I only come to beef on this OT and there is no beef at all, the only beef I an expect is if I go hunt and wait for u to gather your whole team and come try to kill me, even then its kinda hard to kill some of you because the whole team is mas resing, lmao. Then when I run around you guys complain and basically just want me to stand still and die

Anyhow, most of the time I'm a one man team and I go on sneaks alone and I beef it alone sometimes there are people online who don't like you and join me

I could come here and talk bad about you..i will not.

Just to check some points in your post:

1º The fact that you dont like to hear that we play for fun i believe its a problem you got a solve by yourself, but the point is that every tibian player plays for fun....the thing is do you like to lose or die..cause lvls is time wasted and if we wanna keep fighting with you, sometimes we got step back and take a defensive position....call us chickens i believe its not the best option you got.

2º You are always talking about the team and the fact that we are some many and you are just a few, the point here is writen in that box with the panda...

Name: Ruddan
Sex: male
Level: 320
Profession: Elite Knight

Now looking at this information i can ask you...if we trade places and if you play in a lvl 200 mage against a lvl 320 knight how can you kill me?

Only with a team of mages 200 and you got trap me or else is equal to nothing.

The thing is you play with your knight sometimes you get trapped and still we dont kill you why?
You got 4.5k of live i think or something like that so only with a lot of mages making a almost perfect combo we can kill you.

And we go to kill you like you said how many guys do us to take 2?
Well a knight in this server can solo a mage with no problems that is the true... and we got face facts that knights are overpower in this ot. So do you still expect that we go to you with only 2 or 3 mages and try to kill you...come on i know you are smarter then that.

On the other thing that you say "most of the time I'm a one man team" well i can aswer that not all of the people play this ot all the time.
I only appear here when my guild need my help and i am around the pc or when i came for myself to check how are people in the ot.

Like i said before dont take the game too serious its bad for you health.

P.S. Excuse my english once again.

Always yours Max.

Last edited:
yo nice essay haha

Just about your whole post is filled with words of no value, your posts are filled with a whole lot of garbage and no meat. You guys have a great team that can drop a 300 ek if you use it correctly, how did you manage to kill sharmotas? If your lookin for easy frags your lookin' at the wrong guy. You telling me 12 active mages (8 of which are 200s+) can't kill a 300 ek? Haha oh please spare us the bull crap

And I dunno how anyone who plays an hr or two a day can take a game seriously but hey, im not br

I still cant believe you are not br and big new for you english boy i am not a br too (weak try to call us br "And I dunno how anyone who plays an hr or two a day can take a game seriously but hey, im not br ").....it seems a little harder for your head to face the fact that Brasil is on the left side of the atlantic ocean and Portugal on the right side....
Anothoer thing who is trying to get free frags you or us? Again the aswer is: look at lvls and your vocations and you will find it....
I am happy that you like my words i hope dont get your fellings and 2 hours a day come on.......

P.S. Damn my english.

Always yours Max

Well, all I say about Unit:

You are Noobs, you are a big fail, and you logout if there is an Open Battle if your enemys got the same number of ppl like you, you said, we're "higher lvl", and? It's for fun, so you are pussy's!

I'm always fighting you with less people, also my Rl Razor etc.
It's always like 3-5 vs 10 of you, and, then you say we're pussys, you are pussys, all i say is, when we pwned Pedrola, Ruizim, Exel and Dielmon~ in DHQ, it was 5 of us vs. 4 of you, you had 2 EK's, but you were too silly to do anything, you are the biggest fail in Twinforce history, and...

YES, ME& MY RLS ARE A LOT BETTER THAN YOU!!!

Fuck you over & out

Daniel

lol mmmmmm

anyone here wanna worldtrade?your softcores my twinforce also selling kills on my 263 ek

Back