• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The Unit

u guys go open battle with tiberias but not me and my 3 man army vs ur 15?

joooookes

king sad u had to call everyone who was online just to go kill ruddan.

what did the brs say " he beggeed us to help kill ruddan then we fight later" hhaha ur patheic well u killed him at 320 and hes 322 now profite.

He didn't beg -.- Who told you that? He just PMed me to team up and only me and Nydek Dras went there.

only thing you forgot to mention is u got all them frags in defense. Your pussy ass was so scared to come out of defense and fight in open field. Gratz though..you guys sure rule the server alright....
Yeah... we're not 'rulling' the server but at least we've more frags. We're smarter :p ... Just let us get more level.

so you hide against 4 ppl and u call that smart? rofl

if by smart you meant scared then ya sure by all accounts your completely correct

so you hide against 4 ppl and u call that smart? rofl

if by smart you meant scared then ya sure by all accounts your completely correct

You were all lvl 200+ and some of you lvl 300+... you really think we would go Open Battle? Its almost impossible to kill you...<_< and you were 4 at the beggining...than Bob join you (another lvl 300), Shajkan Ninja too...and than some low lvls join you... so you were not even 6 :D. Still, you only killed one of us. (Btw, Vaoxe came too. Another lvl 200+) So in the end was 10 vs 8~ plus some noobs...

I only have one thing to say

Is prohibited from being a defense spot?

I think not but ok, you do know

Exel

well well well...
I like this server so much...
Well... I dont understand this shit... Allways saying that unit sux and unit bla bla bla... Why u dont gather a team and come open battle... I know sometimes Unit members die to sharmotas team or mexico team, but mexico team and sharmotas team also die to unit members...
I have like 20 cams on my deskop and i only have a epic fail from unit... I died in like 3 cams and we killed like 60 guys in this cams, so why the fuck my team sux? Cause we are many and we go to battle 10 vs 7? that sux or that is beeing inteligent? why the fuck i will go to a battle with 6 guys vs 20? that is so stupid...
So next time think twice before write....
Sry for my bad english. Hope to see u in battlefield ;)

Yours,
Zé chocolate aka Fakux

Back