• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The Unit

Are you feel crunk in that fuckin' empty server?

Are you feelin' crunk with your gay father?

Then make a date time. I want all Unit members to come. We organize an ob.
Give us date. Give us time. Give us the location. Give it a shot...

Then you are online with all your members. We are online with all our members.

We will see...

It's not impossible to kill Tiberias. You've done that some times.
It's not impossible to kill Death. We did it with first 3 (he was trapped by an ek who didn't atack). Then we did it with 5peopple in whole Edron (First with all hunting spots and castle but then we blocked the way to the castle and to the hunting spots. So it was 3 people who tried to trap him.

Still we were 5 people. You are 20 people. Use fire bombs and you got him lol.

So now you can prove what has to be proven.

Omg you are so pathetic, Unit hasnt been online for long time and you still whine? For crying out loud, get over that noob OT. 8,5 isnt pvp, i would fight you all alone if there wasnt cipbot etctera. So if you really want something to brag about, show your skills on dazeria.no-ip.org

If you really come and if you really want, pm me for my name etc. Im not with Unit there, but i can fight you with my team. And again, get over that Online: 9 server. Pathetic.

Omg you are so pathetic, Unit hasnt been online for long time and you still whine? For crying out loud, get over that noob OT. 8,5 isnt pvp, i would fight you all alone if there wasnt cipbot etctera. So if you really want something to brag about, show your skills on dazeria.no-ip.org

If you really come and if you really want, pm me for my name etc. Im not with Unit there, but i can fight you with my team. And again, get over that Online: 9 server. Pathetic.

come to outcast

call us pussies, call us what ever u want.

But an OB whit low mages vs lvs 300+...

Ofc u want it, its free frags for u. Let us get level, and then u see.Btw, 45% of that "20 players" is on vacation.

For fucking sake stop talking shit I am playin on a 245ED and i am the highest.

Ruddan isn't in my team we're just Aggro Noddel Integri Dustn Tomas and some other maybe
but no highlevels
so why dont u ufcking accept

@The noob br macedo, where in my post did I say I was speaking to you? Exactly, no where. Attention seeking brs -.-

@widow~, nice come back. Not even worth a full reply to. If you got balls I challenge 10 of you to a fight against me alone in middle of desert. Lets hear the excuses

Knock on your head and yell "Is anyone in there?". 319 EK on twinfocre (x2 the Damage of Softcores) in a desert vs level 120's?
That's like Usein Bolt vs
retard-1.jpg

we are allways the big fail of the server... but the true is... WE ARE OWNING THIS SERVER.... Aggrostylah- wanna be unit ;)

we are allways the big fail of the server... but the true is... WE ARE OWNING THIS SERVER.... Aggrostylah- wanna be unit ;)

u owen it? then why is it when i log in u log out? ;/ that some proper owenage br i mean poratgualiz

You really think we are scared of you? Saw how you pvped, lame that you cant play your 300+ mage. xd

you are scared of us you pussio, you all logout when me and marshmallow log in

So true.
Sep 02 2009, 16:36:09 Killed at Level 320 by Aggro Berlin

king sad u had to call everyone who was online just to go kill ruddan.

what did the brs say " he beggeed us to help kill ruddan then we fight later" hhaha ur patheic well u killed him at 320 and hes 322 now profite.

king sad u had to call everyone who was online just to go kill ruddan.

what did the brs say " he beggeed us to help kill ruddan then we fight later" hhaha ur patheic well u killed him at 320 and hes 322 now profite.

Sure it was profit.
He shutted his fucking mouth up for the rest of the day ;)

And I called 2 Mages :)
And begged i a bit hahahahhaha too much

I just asked them if they wanna kill him bcs hes trapped

Ruddan
Sep 03 2009, 17:46:05 Killed at Level 320 by John Mcclane
Sep 03 2009, 17:39:35 Killed at Level 322 by John Mcclane

Last edited:
18:59 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Shajkan Tha Ninja. He was killed by Brunkzor.

only thing you forgot to mention is u got all them frags in defense. Your pussy ass was so scared to come out of defense and fight in open field. Gratz though..you guys sure rule the server alright....

from pz or defense lmao

damn didn't know u could rule servers from defense, u brs not stop impressing me. I envited ur 15 ppl (who obviously had combo to kill me) to an open in ank vs my 4 ppl, you rejected and stayed in defense. How can 15 ppl stay in defense against 4 ppl? haha good question i would love to hear answer from ur br ass on that one ;]

I'll frag more of you guys for sure... just wait.

And in the "OB" in Ankrahmun, I just died by kick, so you can't count it as a good frag...

YES, IM THE BEST <3

Yeeaaaaaah!

Back