• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Unknown | Mapping Thread

the snow/fog combo didn't quite fit there, everything else is great as always

Thanks! To me the library corridors surrounded with clouds (that is the snow/fog combo) sounds and looks cool, and it is my favorite part out of the all sections, but I guess I won't be able to convince you with any additional gif... 🤪

[272]
holyyyy.gif

Thanks! To me the library corridors surrounded with clouds (that is the snow/fog combo) sounds and looks cool, and it is my favorite part out of the all sections, but I guess I won't be able to convince you with any additional gif... 🤪

you should just remove all the mobs pre-staircase so people can enjoy that epic walk. thats a cool little run without worrying about getting destroyed, the build up would be dope and the ability to just soak it in

You have to squint again to see anything ;)

Lion Bastion and surroundings

[283]
FmxqnQM.png

[284]
G1YlNzq.png

[285]
LkPkgXL.png

[286]
WOOSqQK.png

[287]
juKJd9g.png

[288]
yYontmI.png

[289]
EqAvfjR.png

[290]
SNvEdwc.png

[291]
OlWm5ND.png

[292]
jgag1wO.png

[293]
5q6v0Kq.png

[294]
UMKfHu6.png

[295]
nw67Ywg.png

Last edited:
I very much like your color usage and contrasts, seems very natural and soothing to the eyes.

-------

This reminds me of a Diablo 2 dungeon!

I very much like your color usage and contrasts, seems very natural and soothing to the eyes.

-------

This reminds me of a Diablo 2 dungeon!
Sweet, appreciate it!

Any specific dungeon, or general diablo 2 style?