• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The upcoming TFS Content Management System

kornholi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The upcoming TFSCMS (Content Management System)

Greetings everyone,

As you may know, a new CMS will come out possibly soon enough.
The only bottleneck is my eye, I may not use the computer for a long time, due my right eye having short-seeing, which is healing slowly, so this would slow up the tfscms work.
Ok, enough of that, here goes the details..

Main features:

Normal A.A.C system
News w/ Comments
Highscores (+census)
Character lookup
Guild management (+lookup)
Server statistics (MAY include graphs)
Sophisticated AdminCP accessible by defined groups and/or users
Anything requested with good use

Plugins:
House auction(s)

Mind that this system will be plugin eXtendable, so anyone could write modules/plugins for this system.

/*We also need a good designer(s) due my lack of webdesign skills :(*/

Regards.

First lol :p thats my first time seriously, i wish you good luck in that !

Core is developed, I only need a design so I can finish the frontend!

Nice features, I'll help you with the webdesigning when you're back from the old city.

Ooh, seems very promising kornholijo! I can't wait for you to finish :) Could you also add a house-auction feature to it? Like the one OTSCMS has? It'd make it Very much better too :)

I have question Kornholijo,
where near you released first version?:)

Looking good... :D

How about Add (Houses Look in site) and a system to premmy account or something

Well after I got rc1 released I'll probably start on some of the plugins :eek:, yet I dont have much time but I am planning for alpha release in 2weeks

I can't wait :D!
P.D: Please add remote start/stop server :)

that'd be great!

Ehm, also one thing that I've suggested to OTSCMS too, I'd like to be able to select the cities that you can begin in, on OTSCMS you can begin in any city. That kinda pisses me off. :p

Last edited:
P.S
im learning web development in my A-level class at the moment so once i have learnt some skills and you still need it ill be glad to help :)

Still waiting for response on the PM kornholijo ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, I dont have internet access currently so its delayed a little :( (I'm going back to USA i think ;])

Back