• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The upcoming TFS Content Management System

You said that you have core.

So can't you relase it with any free layuot? Its not good idea to make it. Free layouts are the best. Try it ;)

If you haven't started working on it yet, might I suggest using POT? It's a pretty nice toolkit. ^_^

Kornholijo has died sadly from his near eyesight on his right eye... what a tragic loss *sniff* ;(;(;(
Just kidding... you get better soon mate, really like the look of this :D

//Saphira

It uses pdo, that sucks.

Actually, PDO is much better than the default mysql/sqlite/etc extensions. The only thing that sucks about them is that some people will need to edit their php.ini, the poor souls.

i started and the core is done i just need gui etc but Im going to usa at 15th so ill finish it there.. ;] (it doesnt use pdo)

Actually, PDO is much better than the default mysql/sqlite/etc extensions. The only thing that sucks about them is that some people will need to edit their php.ini, the poor souls.
Not really, I have lighttpd (dont ask me why :/) and it uses php-cgi, and I can't really get it working. Why would you need an extension? What is it adding? What makes the project better WITH pdo?

Not really, I have lighttpd (dont ask me why :/) and it uses php-cgi, and I can't really get it working. Why would you need an extension? What is it adding? What makes the project better WITH pdo?

1. PDO is fast - it's written in C++ not in PHP.
2. it's a PHP extension - it doesnt increase size.
3. it is most advanced, the fastest, the most safe etc from such libraries.
4. it is just _THE WAY_ you should now work in PHP - PDO was created to stop problems with incomatibility.
Good enough?

and the functions used by any SQL AAC are part of an extension. all mysql functions are part of the "mysql" extension, all sqlite functions are part of the "sqlite" extension, etc.

1. Is it faster than other extensions?
2. It is increasing SOME size..
3. why is that?
4. why is that?
And it isn't compatible with php-cgi. Maybe it is, but you have to spend time on it to get it working.

1. Is it faster than other extensions?
2. It is increasing SOME size..
3. why is that?
4. why is that?
And it isn't compatible with php-cgi. Maybe it is, but you have to spend time on it to get it working.
1) Machine code runs faster than interpreted bytecode (or in the case of php, maybe even parsed text).
2) Well, naturally the .dll takes disk space, etc.
3 & 4) Read: http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/php_experts/otn_pdo_oracle5.html

never used php-cgi, so I dunno. Do you have a folder in your php-cgi folder named "ext" or "extensions"? Or is php-cgi using php4, because PDO requires php5. :p

php-cgi is the php used the cgi execution way, eg: webserv calls 'php-cgi.exe [options] file.php' and returns the output of that to the user,basicly it calls a exe the interprets the php..

isn't that how PHP always is (unless used in application development)? lol

I'm looking forward to the AdminCP system aswell as the house auctions. Althouh, several other AAC systems have these features... so let's hope yours can be better than theirs ;)

Back