• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The upcoming TFS Content Management System

when I fix much of stuff I need here (school, buy a damn mouse(i hate touchpad)) and some more, and still, I need a designer...

I currently need a designer or smth to do a template for tfscms so I can put everything together and start testing/qa

Woohoo! Thanks Diorgesl! At last we can get somewhere with this project again. :)

EDIT: Nice sites you've done btw. :)

Dude thats nice :O, just the menu maybe should be more to the left? (near the side), although its very nice! good job, maybe add me to msn? pm yours or etc...

Wohoo! Now get this project going Kornholijo! :D

EDIT: Diegesl, check your copyright sign:
© 2007 TFSCSM.
Design by Diorges.
^^

Last edited:
currently nothing so big now, im trying to put everything together into the template :eek:, im pretty busy with school too aew..

Theres something wrong with the template :O, the news and top thingy is pushed down :O, please fix as I don't have backup of old template..

P0rnh0lij0 the cms will have POTD? or POTW? or somethig like? Feature Picture, or an album? ^^ it will be great if you do something like that

When created account each account can make his own album xD

That'd take too much disk space if you're 1000+ players online, (if that ever happens) ;) but still.
But sure, a public album would be cool, or just a POTD\W.

Back