• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The War Z!

ANYONE! whos played WarZ knows this feeling.. hahaha
[video=youtube;0YAzF3flaYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0YAzF3flaYU[/video]

Until you learn that you actually don't need food to survive at all, because it's broke & does nothing but take like the tiniest bit of HP every so often and you realize there killing you purely for fun.

gt+Makes+a+new+account+gt+uses+the+same+bot+_b219725060c58975b811510d98bf99d1.jpg

This how I see it I loved DayZ the only thing comparable about them is the amount of hackers on DayZ is more then WarZ thats not even an argument I couldn't even play without being teleported to a place and having someone tell me drop your shit!

Mad annoying, Yet people do still cheat on WarZ it's way less severe on there I can actually enjoy the time spent on there.

But knowing you all are against it anyway no need in trying to change your voice.

This how I see it I loved DayZ the only thing comparable about them is the amount of hackers on DayZ is more then WarZ thats not even an argument I couldn't even play without being teleported to a place and having someone tell me drop your shit!

Mad annoying, Yet people do still cheat on WarZ it's way less severe on there I can actually enjoy the time spent on there.

But knowing you all are against it anyway no need in trying to change your voice.

You're clueless XD
Get yourself ESP & use it for a day, you'll find out just how many people look at you through walls, or just watch how people are shooting you from 200-300 meters with a shotgun. Less hackers LMAO.

I noticed you roll in a team, has you team ever been taken out by what looks like 1 guy? You probably think it's multiple people, i'd be surprised to find out that none of you actually use ESP to be honest though.

I played WarZ for about a week, total give or take, in that week, i saw more people shoot me from miles off with a shotgun, fly, walk through walls & then when i was like wtf, i went downloaded an ESP, the amount of people looking at me through walls & shit... saw more cheaters on WarZ than i ever did on DayZ & i played DayZ for a month.

That's not including the people on roofs, because that's not a cheat, you can glitch yourself into the wall, i know how to get on near enough every roof now.

Last edited:

Hehe, I play everyday on random public servers with an average popularity and the last time I encountered a hacker was like 4 weeks ago.

And battleye actually does something, I see everyday people getting global banned on the forums and they start making up excuses like "My brother played on my account and hacked"

:) I've never been hacked in dayz (i play private servers only) and neither in warz, and I enjoy both games, maybe dayz is funnier now, but WarZ is still alpha, yea that's a valid excuse, they do work on the game and patch the game almost weekly or even daily. :) You could say o.. DayZ is also in alpha and is way better, well maybe, but that's cause its based on a awesome game that was developed for 10 years.

On the other hand dayz standalone is coming and that may pwn warz, but I'll still have fun with both games.

Back