• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The War Z!

What do you doubt on these? Don't you believe in a market?
So where do you get stuff, where do people get money? You can't "live" off the wilds when you're in a zombie apocalypse pal. Everything is radiated. Everything is infected, only somethings isn't therefore. Buy it, simple as that.
If I can shoot them and take their items while trading then I am fine with that.

In a realistic game there shouldn't be anything forbidden, my gun controls me.
Well "Safe Zones" are not really safe you can still kill other players but you'll get bad reputation or something like that with NPC's anyways I don't relly know how everything would work with that and the market places but I don't really like it.

Well "Safe Zones" are not really safe you can still kill other players but you'll get bad reputation or something like that with NPC's anyways I don't relly know how everything would work with that and the market places but I don't really like it.

Oh didn't know that NPC can know about what I did on the TV news, I am sorry.

I'm gonna go buddha in this game yo.
No killing, be fair, be nice and respecting others. Killing zombies is allowed but killing humans that can assist me while playing is awesome.
If your guns control you, you should be killed. Your mind should control you imho.

Goodluck seeing people that will do the same.

Oh didn't know that NPC can know about what I did on the TV news, I am sorry.
Yea I know that sucks pretty bad! but hey It's not official yet hopefully they don't even add npcs

Yea I know that sucks pretty bad! but hey It's not official yet hopefully they don't even add npcs

I will make sure to kill every NPC I find, if not then it's not realistic.

Just keep in mind that this is a "wannabe dayz" game.

I will make sure to kill every NPC I find, if not then it's not realistic.

Just keep in mind that this is a "wannabe dayz" game.

Well it was just matter of time to see a game like dayz coming :p and since it's not only a mod it could be better hopefully it would be better.
If not then I'll keep waiting for dayz to become standalone, but I think I'm preordering this game.

Imo if they did add NPC they'd have them in an area where guns are RESTRICTED inside. You know kinda like how on Fallout 3 you goto Megaton, they got that gate and you load into the town. I'm sure it'd be like that but you can't pull out your weapons.

cqRw5.jpg

AIVcV.jpg

Thats why this game dont have a chance to beat DayZ. I mean War Inc. wasnt bad but wasnt good either.
This will be so unrealistic, the shooting will be Call of Duty alike etc..

Maybe.. but keep in mind its not a mod they're just using the same engine and well seems like also some textures/models and well I think the way War Inc feels is like it is supposed to feel like that.. cod alike, hopefully they do it really different.

I don't like how Zombies doesn't react to the flashlight and also the shitty looking blue border on the items in the floor.
Also the characters seems to static for me while moving and that, and the recoil on the gun sucks.

But I love the HUD, and the map, better than DayZ map. :) I guess they'll improve with time, since this is just alpha.

Its just Left 4 Dead on bigger maps. No simulation which means it doesnt make any interest for me.

:) Got the game, and its currently in Alpha. Not as funny as DayZ yet.

"Status
— Congratulations! Your order is completed!"

- - - Updated - - -

lol and about 10 minutes later I get a call from my bank.

bank: Did you just make a payment XSOLLA for $19.50 USD ($24.00 NZD)?
me: yeah, like just now.
bank: okay, thanks, bye.
me: dafuq, bitch be spying on ma transactions

"Status
— Congratulations! You've just wasted 19.50 USD on a crappy game made by liars"

- - - Updated - - -

lol and about 10 minutes later I get a call from my bank.

bank: Did you just make a payment XSOLLA for $19.50 USD ($24.00 NZD)?
me: yeah, like just now.
bank: okay, thanks, bye.
me: dafuq, bitch be spying on ma transactions

I think I totally fixed it for you.

You're here because you prefer DayZ over WarZ.
When LoL came out first, everyone was like "its shit, HoN is better" then look at the ratio now. The LoL community here is huge.

DayZ hasnt got a standalone and is full of hackers, they will lose alot of customers because they haven't fixed this. I'm sure there would be a possibility of stopping hacks through the mod.

DayZ hasnt got a standalone and is full of hackers, they will lose alot of customers because they haven't fixed this. I'm sure there would be a possibility of stopping hacks through the mod.

Dayz is in Alpha, hackers will be stopped once it's in standalone.

WarZ is just using the same client as warinc and they got their idea from Dayz, they said they were working on this game for years and the project was registered 6 months ago.

[video=youtube;JUlhkTIzUa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlhkTIzUa4[/video]

You're here because you prefer DayZ over WarZ.
When LoL came out first, everyone was like "its shit, HoN is better" then look at the ratio now. The LoL community here is huge.

Actually no, it's the fact that DayZ is so moddable that makes it so difficult to stop the hacks, because the hackers are not using "cheats" at all, well not aimbotters/wallhackers, i mean the guys bringing in items because there not making hacks to do that, there doing it by making "mods" & the game is already so mod friendly you can't really stop these guys.
Not to mention, unless servers are completely client sided (Even then it's possible to find something) it's still so easy to make cheats, Counter strike has then, COD has them, League of Legends has even had them (An old one where you could decrease your summoner spells by 100% & flash round the map).

Hacks will always be a part of every game there is no solid way of getting rid of them, because aslong as people pay coders will find a new method.
WarZ will have the exact same problem once it gets out of Alpha am sure, there will be cheaters everywhere, why you would want to play this in it's current state though is beyond me, it sucks so bad.

Actually no, it's the fact that DayZ is so moddable that makes it so difficult to stop the hacks, because the hackers are not using "cheats" at all, well not aimbotters/wallhackers, i mean the guys bringing in items because there not making hacks to do that, there doing it by making "mods" & the game is already so mod friendly you can't really stop these guys.
Not to mention, unless servers are completely client sided (Even then it's possible to find something) it's still so easy to make cheats, Counter strike has then, COD has them, League of Legends has even had them (An old one where you could decrease your summoner spells by 100% & flash round the map).

Hacks will always be a part of every game there is no solid way of getting rid of them, because aslong as people pay coders will find a new method.
WarZ will have the exact same problem once it gets out of Alpha am sure, there will be cheaters everywhere, why you would want to play this in it's current state though is beyond me, it sucks so bad.

I would most definatley not by WarZ over DayZ. I prefer DayZ even though I've never played it myself, but I have watched countless amounts of hours of streams. WarZ seems kiddy compared to DayZ, so don't think I'm for WarZ.

I'm just saying, DayZ could have made methods to prevent hacking when it was first started. E.G. Keeping Alpha testing closed, if DayZ is in alpha. Why? Prevent hackers. It should have been allowed to be streamed still and people should only be given a key if they can test it. Of course this would be a large amount of testers, not just a handful.
I refuse to buy DayZ and have done for a while because of my shitty laptop as well as the hackers ruining it. I would not give DayZ a penny to play their game until it's stable and no hackers are there (or a limited amount like you say about LoL). I would also never buy WarZ, same as that guy in the video above, if someone gave me it, sure I'd play it to test it out, same as any other game.

Dayz is in Alpha, hackers will be stopped once it's in standalone.

WarZ is just using the same client as warinc and they got their idea from Dayz, they said they were working on this game for years and the project was registered 6 months ago.

[video=youtube;JUlhkTIzUa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlhkTIzUa4[/video]

Jaja that video is stupid. The game is out already, in ALPHA. I pre-orderer it so I can play it now. It has a couple of bugs but its playable and really funny, you do feel like in a apocalypse game. Its getting better everyday and it is good looking.

There are some things I dont like about it. The main thing being the graphics, NOT cause they suck, they are actually pretty ok. But they need a lot of resources for what they are. They said they're fixing the engine so it will be more capable.

Its not a scam, you do have fun with it, its cheap, an alternative between DayZ, and rhinocrunch is stupid.
Its almost like switching between BF3 and MW3, I like them both, and they are really different.

You are just another DayZ fanboy. NOW I'm not a WarZ fanboy or anything actually now that I have played WarZ even when its in alpha, I have a pretty good idea what its gonna be in the future. And I have to say I prefer DayZ, I just have more fun with it and can spend more time playing it. And when the standalone comes its gonna be so much better. But WarZ is not a bad game.

Back