• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The War Z!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
As you know DayZ popularity has been insane! and of-course it can't go unnoticed! people over at Hammerpoint Interactive defiantly took notice and are creating a game that is heavily inspired by DayZ. It's soon to go into closed beta so make sure to sign up for a key!

20k53x4.jpg

27zdpmx.jpg

2qtbtz8.jpg

n478gn.jpg

Already signed up for it.

Theres going to be a 'safe base' with npcs etc too apparently.

I'm not sure if it'll out-do DayZ, but it sounds pretty awesome to me.

Omg just signed up :p

"Each game world has an area of up to 400 square kilometers."

:p Tha's pretty big is that bigger than DayZ?

Don't judge on a game using a teaser which is a picture.

You realize that these graphics actually won't exist this way in the gameplay?

It just adds some drama so people like you can judge on it easily.

And this game will probably have servers with non pvp and that kind of destroying the spirit of the game.

Don't judge on a game using a teaser which is a picture.

You realize that these graphics actually won't exist this way in the gameplay?

It just adds some drama so people like you can judge on it easily.

And this game will probably have servers with non pvp and that kind of destroying the spirit of the game.

So don't play on the non-pvp servers? xD

@up Well some people like to play non-pvp servers ;p

This looks good :D

Non-Pvp servers are fine aslong as those kinds of people stick to those servers & don't complain about how hard Pvp servers are, otherwise it'll happen all over again. :mad:

Well I've been reading the forums and I'm not sure if those are real information cause I haven't seen any staff member but I haven't read about non-pvp servers, what I did read was Hardcore servers or something In wich you are going to start with a gun already, I don't think they do that cause people were complaining that wasn't hardcore :p anyway, also seems like If you die in a regular server you won't be able to play for 12h~ which I think is stupid, loosing everything would be enough.

However I thing this is amazing, and I hope those pictures are actual game screenshots and.
Also I hope they don't ruin it as RushCrush said, one thing I'm hating is the online store, but as it seems you'll only be able to purchase things that you can get in the game, Still I think is unfair. And I hope it doesn't get cheats/hacks that would ruin the game also.

@T.Core

Thanks for telling me that information, if it is legit information I will not be playing.

People who have alot more cash in real life can just kit out and own the servers, that imo is fucking shit.

See, this is the kind of the disadvantage to the game, if there is non-pvp servers then how is it by any chance realistic?
what the actual fuck?
you get to decide if you whether want to play on the pvp or the non-pvp server,
actually,
who the hell are you to decide what's the game going to be like?
nobody even mentioned anything about non-pvp servers coming

what about you stop making stuff up?

and even if there will be non-pvp servers, why would you care? not that if they will affect your gameplay even if you play the game in any way.

what the actual fuck?
you get to decide if you whether want to play on the pvp or the non-pvp server,
actually,
who the hell are you to decide what's the game going to be like?
nobody even mentioned anything about non-pvp servers coming

what about you stop making stuff up?

and even if there will be non-pvp servers, why would you care? not that if they will affect your gameplay even if you play the game in any way.

Don't be butt hurt, take a chill pill.

Well yea there's no even a trailer yet so we can't judge it, the only thing is hope it will be as good as it seems, otherwise I'll just buy DayZ and wait for them to get standalone :p

If your computer has at least 2GB of RAM, has video card that supports Shader Model 3.0 - then you should be able to play The War Z.

That's basically all they said about computer requirements.
Might even give it a shot then.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone actually got some kind of email from them after registering?
Because I haven't received anything yet.

Last edited:
If your computer has at least 2GB of RAM, has video card that supports Shader Model 3.0 - then you should be able to play The War Z.

That's basically all they said about computer requirements.
Might even give it a shot then.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone actually got some kind of email from them after registering?
Because I haven't received anything yet.

:( No I still wating.

Back