• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just post the whole script in a pastebin and give us the link. We'll then get the line numbers too.

omg.. now i can download it..
thx man
good job
i'm having the same problem with the parcels... how can i solve it?

thanks, taratulen, but as cherife said:

when you die, it doens't show the new msg of death.
i think its bugged ;S

anyway, fix that bugs please :D

ty, and bye

when the next version comes out?
what new things we'll have?

0.2.6 is not close to be done.

version 2.6 will come out or we ill need to download the sources?

Tala is maiking bugfixes in the 0.2.5 nearly every day, just keep your eye on my rev thread because every bugfixes he make's will be made downloadable in my thread

Tala is maiking bugfixes in the 0.2.5 nearly every day, just keep your eye on my rev thread because every bugfixes he make's will be made downloadable in my thread

you mean that every day when the bugs are fixed he complile the version and change in this treat?
or just put diferents sources every day?
and we have to compile again and again?

Whenever the forgotten server 0.2.5 does server save I get an error... dont know where to find it... but it shows the box that says if you want to submit your error yada yada... Even if i say no shutdown at serversave it does it.

Does anyone else get this problem? It is really annoying, since people can still log in but the game world is actually frozen. I am using mysql... not sqlite. I thought mysql was better to use? Correct me if I am wrong...

Any advice?

Also !deathlist does not work... And i read in another post about updating the global.lua... however mine is up to date with the one in tfs0.2.5.... is there another one? I get the same error about cannot find rows or some sort that the other guy got and he said it was fixed with updating global.lua...

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jarod

you mean that every day when the bugs are fixed he complile the version and change in this treat?
or just put diferents sources every day?
and we have to compile again and again?

No he only changes it in the sources and u need to download the bugfixed sources from
http://forgottenserver.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/forgottenserver/

but i have an thread [Download] Latest Rev where i put all the sources in + an new compiled .exe for people that urgently needed that bug fixed..

Last edited:
and it's just take your link and enjoy in the server?
no needs compile or anything?
just put the EXE in the folder?

Actuallu the latest rev got some major bufixes and u need to update some files but oyu can get tha info in my rev thread

This release is now public to everyone who can view normal download section (0.2.6 will be released this week!).

I have 1 bug, when i make a char with the Acc manager the server shutdown when i say mi genre(female or male) with the config "yes choose voc".But when in config.lua the config of the Acc manager is "no choose voc" i can make characters ;/, how i can solve that?

TY:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back