• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that is sad is that you IGNORE things like README files, read the MYSQL_HELP file, it clearly says that you need phpMyAdmin with atleast version 2.11.

the things thats sad is i already have the newest version out but that when it comes for me to ask questions you just ignore weird....

@others how do i use the newest version ive downloaded and its on my desktop

Any1 can help me to compile to Debian Linux?

Im noobie :)

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

all you have to do is change what
put in there.... i have the latest myphpadmin and still gives this error its not that hard tala just fix this

linux support please! like the one for 2.4 =]

ERROR

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

Mensagens do MySQL :

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

i dowNload today the last version of xampp

xampp-win32-1.6.3a
version of mysql is Apache HTTPD 2.2.4, MySQL 5.0.45, PHP 5.2.3 + 4.4.7 +

??
help please
thanks

When I have
newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
in config.lua, and try to make a new character, server crashes after confirming sex. Is it just me or...?

@Nick Fury:

Are you sure you got phpMyAdmin with atleast version 2.11.
and readed the mysql help / the readme files?

THanks , myphpadmin is wrong, ^^

thanks fro help me

thanks talurem is a grat jog

now is 2.11 hehe

its running

Thanks a loot

Great work!
Looking forward to future FTS distros !

//Saphira

May I ask why you dont implant 'buycontainerwithrunes'
Also, exevo grav vita "moveable by machete 'like 20 hits with machete and it's gone.

Also a little "poff exhust" between using runes, so you can abuse it with magwalls and hotkeys ~'like real tibia'~

Only druid who should be able to shoot paralyze also 1k mana cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back