• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Talaturen and the tfs team. Talaturen could you remove triggers on your next version?

Finally i have acess to this page!!! i don't know the requirements but i'm glade that i can know when new version come and try it!!!

Finally i have acess to this page!!! i don't know the requirements but i'm glade that i can know when new version come and try it!!!

This thread was moved from the private section to this to prepare release of 0.2.6.

Nice work Talaturen and the tfs team. Talaturen could you remove triggers on your next version?

If you give me good reasons why triggers are so bad.

I have 1 bug, when i make a char with the Acc manager the server shutdown when i say mi genre(female or male) with the config "yes choose voc".But when in config.lua the config of the Acc manager is "no choose voc" i can make characters ;/, how i can solve that?

TY:)

Already fixed in 0.2.6.

2 Questions
the Triggers are add automatic in SQLite version and SQl when import the database?
and
How we update a server(without lose all players and accounts?)
Example:I have the server 0.2.5 with a lot of players .. and if i update the database for 0.2.6 i'll lose all players and accounts...
how i can update without losing all things?

2 Questions
the Triggers are add automatic in SQLite version and SQl when import the database?
and
How we update a server(without lose all players and accounts?)
Example:I have the server 0.2.5 with a lot of players .. and if i update the database for 0.2.6 i'll lose all players and accounts...
how i can update without losing all things?

Check CHANGELOG File for MySQL/SqLite query to execute to update your database.

Fixed: the Bug of chest?? For players not to go up in top nor moves it. Or have other solution?

Cya!

Fixed: the Bug of chest?? For players not to go up in top nor moves it. Or have other solution?

Cya!

To players dont "go up" you can edit on items.otb
And to not move it, you set a uniqued ID on the item.

very nice but im getting a error on importing the file now

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

it happened in the 0.2.4 version as well can you change it so i can be done

I have just found many things to change. Its doesn't make a crash, but it are some things in spells. All spells aren't 100% same as tibia. But i think it should?

Should i raport it? You will fix it? Or you gonna just make engine, no time for spells. ;)

Last edited:
A few bugs but still pretty nice server package. I love learning from the map the most ;)

how long i'll need of activity to acces to TFS 0.2.6?

no one seems to want to help me? wow this is sad

The thing that is sad is that you IGNORE things like README files, read the MYSQL_HELP file, it clearly says that you need phpMyAdmin with atleast version 2.11.

ey talaturen when i change phpmyaming for the last version appear error ,what archives i need config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back