• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc6 (Golden Warrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im asking again, Why not implant 'buywholebackpack with runes'
Also, only paralyze by druid "shooting" and 1400 mana to shoot it. "as real tibia"
You may be able to cut the wild growth "exevo grav vita" with machete, in like 29 hits[Or random] and it disipear faster than normal. "like real tibia"

Also, No monster dance (monster are moving to much, hard to use spell exori vis)

Well, if i run while spamming a spell or rune, sometimes the char get "stuck" and i move one square -> (or any other direction)and then i cant move anymore, have to push myself out of it.
0 = char

I see the char like this:
But really it is here:

Great Release, but I got the same problem.

I guess it's the anti hammering feature, you can disable this by compiling without -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__.

Then I will just post it again

Error msg i get while opening server

>> Loading config
>> Loading RSA key
>> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.
>> Loading bans
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading commands
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/spells/scripts/monsters/whirlwind.lua
cannot open data/spells/scripts/monsters/whirlwind.lua: No such file or directory
Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/spells/scripts/monsters/whirlwind.lua
cannot open data/spells/scripts/monsters/whirlwind.lua: No such file or directory
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading quests
>> Loading outfits
>> Loading admin protocol config
>> Loading experience stages
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map loading time: 0.016 seconds.
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Ghazbaran
>> Loading raids
>> All modules has been loaded, server starting up...

creatures.xml in map folder
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONUQ2P29

monsters.xml
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAMVAFTY

Ghazbaran.xml
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ9VOTIV

When the server runs for a while for example 12 hour or something, Ram-usage is getting bigger and bigger till its full. And then nobody can play then...
I got 1024 ram...

When the server runs for a while for example 12 hour or something, Ram-usage is getting bigger and bigger till its full. And then nobody can play then...
I got 1024 ram...

I have this too...
On server I have biG laggs.

and...
Code:
	shutdownAtServerSave = "yes"

... doesn't working.

Answar Pls.

Im asking again, Why not implant 'buywholebackpack with runes'
Also, only paralyze by druid "shooting" and 1400 mana to shoot it. "as real tibia"
You may be able to cut the wild growth "exevo grav vita" with machete, in like 29 hits[Or random] and it disipear faster than normal. "like real tibia"

Also, No monster dance (monster are moving to much, hard to use spell exori vis)

I got 1024 ram...

I got this too. I run the Server on My WIN 2003 for 3 Days and i noticed the problem! My Memory (RAM) goes 1 MB higher per seconds until it is full (1024 MB) and the Server takes all CPU Power 100%! Something is wrong but i dont know when the problem comes ...

In the Commandline he say something like: Command blabla query 13 or so ... dont know!

3 People has notice this Problem anymore? Solution?

@up, I've been running the server for 3 days with no problems like that at all. Maybe your OS? i use XP. got 512 mb ram. :D

Edit:
I guess it's the anti hammering feature, you can disable this by compiling without -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__.

Wouldnt that be easier for you, then us (me:D
I don't have c++ atm, havent been "in" ot's for some months now. Just hosting a server to get some real tib items.. :D

Can, please tell me what the anti hammering feuture is, and what could go wrong if i (someone with c++) compiles it without it.?

And please attach a server without anti hammering in your next post ;)

Last edited:
thanks, now waiting for next relase\

btw, why u didnt add 8.0 spells? only exori hur

Last edited:
@up, since 8.0 is some months old.. i think it should be standard on all servers.. :s

in commands.xml when it says account type what do i need to set that to? someone said to just put "type" this does not make sense I hope you can give me a fast reliable answer

@ CM Himen - you can set account type to what ever you want between 1-5 is probably best it's just another way to edit which people can use which commands.

One question why ctrl + r won't work?

Talaturen removed it from the hard coding because it can be created using talk actions. No one has posted it here but if you check out ********** it's been released there.

how to unban someone? that got banned for unjustified kills? thx

@nvm
/unban player_name

Last edited:
If you add death delay, I swear, I will donate to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back