• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroy itens and fishing rod stop to work, I think it need just a fix on the script.

And I'm not sure, but what happens that the serve take all my memory usage? The server dont stop to grown his memory usage, if I leave it for a day will take like 700,00 kb or more of the memory, while the old versions stay in 150 - 200 kb.

Change in the config.lua
defaultPriority = "high"
to
defaultPriority = "normal"

Have you changed the fight/skillsystem? The damage is really high now.

Last edited:
Why new Version? must i change of 0.2.7 to 0.2.8???

IDK whats new why new version?

I has been already said. Read txts included.

Tata~ how about ghost/invisible? Are you going to realase it soon? It will be helpful and I think that for good coder as you are it shoulnt be a big problem though.

My character "lagging" on level +/- 200 on this verion :( Why?
Commend /ghost don't have effect :( Why?

Sorry for my english.

Salute.
Seifer.

Commend /ghost don't have effect :( Why?

Sorry for my english.

Salute.
Seifer.

Read the previous posts, I asked Tala about that earlier, he said that this was just a bugfix release, so the /Ghost command does not work.

Take a chill pill guys, the ghost mode will come, Tala is also a human you know... and the TFS Crew isn't a big one...

And I'm not sure, but what happens that the serve take all my memory usage? The server dont stop to grown his memory usage, if I leave it for a day will take like 700,00 kb or more of the memory, while the old versions stay in 150 - 200 kb.

Sounds like a memory leak somewhere.

duh duh duh

saving at chosen hour still causes segfaults :(

I think and suggest to add auto-saving every x minutes. But it's great realase thought! Tata~ great job, keep on doing!

what is so great about ghost mode anyway i mean you really don't need it

Very great released ;D
I already used ;P
a small help :D
if you use tortoise svn, u need entered this:
Code:
https://forgottenserver.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/forgottenserver
for deposite files ;D

PD.: Sory for my bad english xd, iam chilean

A Question:
How i can create a GameMaster o a God character? :D
Thanks

Last edited:
Greetings. I've tested the server and it's simply great. Keep up the good work, Talaturen!

Last edited:
Talaturen you're absolutely awesome.

Too bad there are few, damming SIMPLE things that you insist in not including that bring forgotten down too much. But it's still the best around, so thanks for it, Talaturen.

Oh, and I got party exp share, element systems, all working 100% here.

How? Will you'll belive if I say that i idealized it 1 mounth before cip ANNOUNCED it? Oh I was so angry that day... I can't even take advantage of it since my map is incomplete. Oh, the horror.

Aw! And I got a question. In the RME, there is an option to set SQMs to be PVP-Enforced, Non-PVP and non-logout tiles. Will it work with forgotten in a future?

Last edited:
hey sorry i think i am a little noob but i don't know for what is this, somebody can help me?
Code:
DLL Files:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1042

Source code:
http://forgottenserver.svn.sf.net/

Download and install a program called tortoise svn. Search for it on this forum how to install and use.

This is 1 of the many small things...
Why do we have to install such large program when you could just upload a zip?

Last edited:
Becouse TFS is updated every day.. And no one have time to packing and uploading it. Its problem to install it? You haven't enought place on hard drive? ;)

Installing many programs makes the pc slower, but that's a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back