• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hasn't happened with my server, but I will see if I can find another .sql file.

EDIT: I have found it. I will post this as an attachment. This is the newest .sql file there is, taken from the SVN.

Attachments

Last edited:
That hasn't happened with my server, but I will see if I can find another .sql file.

EDIT: I have found it. I will post this as an attachment. This is the newest .sql file there is, taken from the SVN.

Thx ill try it :)

@edit
yea it work THX !!

Works only if i use the all new database, but when i just try update guild tables it still crashes :p
It is possible to update my old db? Becouse i dont want lost all players, houses ect..

Last edited:
export your accounts and players tables and import them when you've updated the rest of the db.

Hi all..

I also created a new thread for this.. I probably shouldn't have, but oh well.

I'm a newbie to OT's, and I just downloaded Forgotten, and I have it up and running.. A friend and myself are online right now..

I've been looking through all the files, but I can't find anywhere that will let me create accounts, or modify existing ones.. I'd like to create myself an Admin account, and be able to make others GM/CM accounts.. Would someone please tell me how?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bane

@baneofwar open up internet explorer or firefox whatever u use, and type in localhost/phpmadmin it should bring up your mysql database then u go into the players table and find the character u want to be a gm and give it a higher access... then go to accounts, find the account that gm character is for and change its group

THANK YOU

Wooot!

Wait,

The mana doesnt regain.

Fix it fix it fix it fix it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not noob at sql, but I never used sqlite, how do I use this sqlite shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back