• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Therran - Discussion

OMFG that's a great progress! I almost can't believe how huge is this map. :D

Damn!!! that map. I agree with neon those rivers.
So how do you guys intend to make the BLACK part inaccessible? just by not putting it in, or doing some movements? anyways amazing job <3

Damn!!! that map. I agree with neon those rivers.
So how do you guys intend to make the BLACK part inaccessible? just by not putting it in, or doing some movements? anyways amazing job <3

We'll mostly map the surrounding areas (some of them were already mapped before we decided to go like this)
On some places we've made blocking objects that will work as "keeper-outers". You know, the standards: fallen rocks, no staircase, dark magic blocking the way and such things. On most places you will notice that there are areas you cannot get to yet. But I'd rather have that then "Yesterday this was water, now it's a shoreline full of demons".

Hope that answered your question :)

(My favourite river is the lightblue one, I love how that shape turned out, especially after having done all the borders)

Damn that minimap, looks awesome :)

i forgot: is it with costum vocs and monsters/spells/items?

Damn that minimap, looks awesome :)

i forgot: is it with costum vocs and monsters/spells/items?

A few new monsters and spells. I haven't decided if we will add new equipment. And the same old vacations (druid, paladin, knight, sorcerer).

you having any kind of chat where we fans would talk about this or something else? if not can someone make it?

A few new monsters and spells. I haven't decided if we will add new equipment. And the same old vacations (druid, paladin, knight, sorcerer).

Please do not use new spell. Last time the server was online the spells were so extremely op/bugged it wasn't even fun.

Please do not use new spell. Last time the server was online the spells were so extremely op/bugged it wasn't even fun.

We are keeping the gold changing spells and the cure fire/energy spells. There are currently no new damage spells.

Edit: But I do like the early damage spell knights got in old Ramurika.

you having any kind of chat where we fans would talk about this or something else? if not can someone make it?

I don't understand what you mean? This thread is for discussions. :p

I think I know which spell you are talking about, it was fine at low levels. But once knights got to a higher level, I remember that spell becoming rather OP.

I think Ikki is talking about an IRC channel.

We are keeping the gold changing spells and the cure fire/energy spells. There are currently no new damage spells.

Edit: But I do like the early damage spell knights got in old Ramurika.

I don't understand what you mean? This thread is for discussions. :p

Sounds great!

Cba look through, but how will this server be? As several rpg ots have some weird stuffs like levels on mobs, will you have that shit? I hope not... I would love to play else :)

And when is it opening?

Cba look through, but how will this server be? As several rpg ots have some weird stuffs like levels on mobs, will you have that shit? I hope not... I would love to play else :)

And when is it opening?

No, we don't. That would require a crazy amount of time for us to add. We have a few custom monsters, which will probably increase in the future as Therran gets further in its development.

We can't say when it comes online for sure, but we will have a BETA once it's playable.

This server is just gonna have a nice map, nothing else. Prepare for a fail server with 10-20 players.

Weekly post #7

Weekly post #7
LZl9Wk.png

As some of you may noticed we didn't do any weekly post last week. This was due to the fact that we've been quite busy and also didn't want to feed you too much information. :)

First of I would like to give you an update on the progress. There's not much left to map within the areas that are going to be accessable when we open. We still have some scripting left to do though. But when they're both in the same state of completion we may start the testing of it.

This weeks discussion:
Bosses

As many of you know tibia has a lot of boss monsters; The old Widow, Necropharus, The Horned Fox, The Snapper only to name a few. We will also have bosses in Therran. Though we would like to make them more custom than the original ones. I'm not saying you won't see any of the tibian bosses around, but we still want our own bosses. That's why we now want to know your ideas for a boss you would like to see in the server. We will look through all ideas and I will choose at a maximum of 3 of the bosses you come up with as a boss you will encounter in-game. The person who comes up with the best idea will get a reward in-game when the server is up and also get to be in the first tests of the server, including testing the boss.

Template
Name:
Boss monster of creature:
General description: (I.e. how strong it is compared to the regular monster, how it acts etc.)
Phrase 1: (Maximum 4 phrases, number them accordingly)

Also, keep the submissions clean and serious. ;)
W8DniDO.png

Sincerely,
The Therran Team

Awesome idea!

Name: Salty Seaman
Boss monster of creature: Pirates
General description: Similar strength to a worker golem. Close combat but also throws knifes, flees in low health.
Phrase 1: I need a tissue.
Phrase 2: I swear, this never happened before!

Last edited:
Back