• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thexamx Mapping Thread

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not professional mapper or anything, but sometimes I try to map. I will upload screenshots of my maps here.

I will appreciate feedback :)

Have Fun watching them(or not).

82dd788b54ceee143d8f8210ae26f3be.png

d3b44de85477a905e0695529a87b1eb4.png

P.S These "mountains" are hard as fuck XD

Last edited:
make something that you can actually show off lol

well, I like the maps, but the deepling ground seems much squared know?
but nice maps ;)

I'm no mapping expert but it looks nice enough imo.

This is your start now let's see how you progress over time! Keep going and improving! :)

Your sarcasm is perfect xD

The walls & grounds dont sync so well in this one. use a bit more detail and change the stone floor & walls to something that matches the darker spots.

f9396f05a07da576940fef0b511f1510.png

there's really not a lot to look at here. If you're posting an area, make sure that it's super detailed, or that you include more than 1 screenshot (or both).

The walls & grounds dont sync so well in this one. use a bit more detail and change the stone floor & walls to something that matches the darker spots.

f9396f05a07da576940fef0b511f1510.png
This effect is intended, because upper there is small stone building that I showed in previous post.
Also that dark sand matches the cave/dungeon below. Its just entrance.
there's really not a lot to look at here. If you're posting an area, make sure that it's super detailed, or that you include more than 1 screenshot (or both).
Thank you, I will upload more pictures also can you describe what you mean by detailed ? I'm always trying to map details if they are not here it's because I didn't want them to be here.
Also could you give me some advices, what should I change in your opinion.

This effect is intended, because upper there is small stone building that I showed in previous post.
Also that dark sand matches the cave/dungeon below. Its just entrance.
If thats the case, try to make it like not just end stone and start the dark wall. Looks weird.

Wow, these two last pieces looks like they've been mapped by someone else. They look MUCH better than your previous displayed work, good job man and keep it going!

Well, sometimes you just get it you know, everythings falls to place :)

good job mate :)

Back