• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'd like to introduce myself, I'm Thorn from Chile. I'm learning how to do sprites to, in some future, use all of my sprites in my project. Currently i'm open to sell sprites, just pm me.
So i hope you guys help me with comments! thanks

Full Sets:

del5p3.png

Monsters and outfits
2w32dd5.png
2nr0lxv.jpg
2a6v0uo.png
5v89ih.jpg
2e5sawj.png
671ro5.png
9k9h5d.png
2zxz8gi.png

Pokemons:

2ihmjgo.png

Fairy Tail
:
14tc09y.png

2461bvb.png

2pq0t48.png

Exterior/Interior/Objects:
xnbza9.png

If you want any custom sprites, just pm me ;)

Last edited:
Wow, you did a good job editing it, it looks really similar to the picture, however I would use a bit darker outline on the arms and head because this way it will blend too much with the background.

you mean like black? or in the head a brown maybe?

Doesnt have to be black, but something a bit darker, try experimenting like this

pBOeR.jpg

And now that im at it, I feel like his head could be just a bit bit bigger, or differently shaped
Looking at it outlined like this, it has an odd shape kinda, too straight on the side, don't you think?

yeah, you are right, is too straight, i will fix that :D, and well, the guy has even a smaller head, but that would look weird on tibia haha, i will fix it now and post it here then :)

well i think i made it better, what do you think? :p plz guys comment, i need to know if its an atractive monster or not :)
jh81md.png

Last edited:
is blurred because i edit the picture of a cyc, well i did the best i could t not be blurred, and is "just" an edit of cyclops because i'm starting and i'm not experience enough to create such a monster from zero

haha nice one i want to see the female titan

Last edited:
because i'm starting and i'm not experience enough to create such a monster from zero

Then dont. Try something smaller like items/some random outfits (based on citizen outfit)
Why ? Because you're not experienced enough to do nice sprites without editing. With time and other spriters' help (like tutorials etc) you'll gain more experience so you will be able to do your own sprites and remember, dont blur it and dont use pen from photoshop/gimp, only pencil.

well i did this because i wanted so badly to have that titan on my server, but anyway, i will try smaller things, like swords or armors ;)

Last edited:
I like it, I didn't recognized the cyclops sprite untill I read you used it.
Editing sprites can be a good way to learn, it's like looking at other sprites for a long time and with editing it you also have examples to understand the perspective or to see what you did wrong.
Next step can be using it next to your sprite as example.

Like to see more.

Last edited:
Good job, and dont worry about Royalz he doesn't know what he wants to convey , its his only way to show that he is better =D actually that is a very good sprite and I cant wait to see more!

Thanks guys :D! you motivate me to continue this work, i will upload more of this edits, or if i'm capable of doing something from zero i will definetely upload it here :)

Last edited:
I recommend you to try doing something with smaller monsters? I think cyclops size is a bit too much. Try editing elves, dwarves, minotaurs, etc. Make some new 'vocations' for them, right now each of them have just 3-4 types. :D

yeah right? shingeki is the best, that's why i want so badly to have a titan on my server :p

I recommend you to try doing something with smaller monsters? I think cyclops size is a bit too much. Try editing elves, dwarves, minotaurs, etc. Make some new 'vocations' for them, right now each of them have just 3-4 types. :D
The problem is that the more tiny is the sprite i want to make, the more difficult it is for me :/

Back