• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I wanna test it :)

Btw, are you playing River's server Siegh?

I played the old KA, and the beta of this version. Well... I can only say it was much better before, around 2010. I dont feel implied on playing the new version.

I played the old KA, and the beta of this version. Well... I can only say it was much better before, around 2010. I dont feel implied on playing the new version.

got similiar thoughs about it. Old KA was best RPGish but bugged economy and unstable.

siegh, i may have a solution.
On the mapping competition i won 1 month service of don daniello's hosting... Therefore, i can ask him if i can donate/pass it to you.. ? :>
let me know asap

Contact Don Daniello about GhostX offer. It would be so awesome to see it up and running asap

Also, What client is this based on? 9.X? 8.X? will there be the new mounts and monsters?

I have messaged don about it, waiting on his response - also need to speak to siegh so he knows whats happening.. Hopefully don will let me "transfer" it.

I have messaged don about it, waiting on his response - also need to speak to siegh so he knows whats happening.. Hopefully don will let me "transfer" it.

Wow, this is awesome news, if he agrees on allowing me to host on your name it will be perfect. Please tell me if he did so I can talk to him.

Wow, this is awesome news, if he agrees on allowing me to host on your name it will be perfect. Please tell me if he did so I can talk to him.

Well it seems don has given me the all clear :) THRONAR HAS A HOSTER for a month.

Well it seems don has given me the all clear :) THRONAR HAS A HOSTER for a month.

Thats awesome! Then let me finish a little stuff thats left and Thronar will be up again XD

Back