• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I will be really hard to balance out the deprived on the long run because they will become so op when chosen the right stats and like zasranets said you just lvl em up in a team and your just fine, maybe if you higher there death loss aswell + add some kind of more frags so people can chose to fight them (this will encourage players to pvp)

I like the idea of making an own costumable vocation, but I just fear that when it comes all people will make that and the rest of the vocations will become pretty useless.so i would suggest also to wait till you release this, maybe release it as an major patch with some new kind of dungeon or such, because getting it fully balanced before release will be really hard

maybe i'll try this voc out, always wanted a priest with the great healing spells + one or two spells from mage to do some damage ^^

I wonder or it works out to start with several friends and all go deprived. That way you can find the weaknesses and strengths much faster, you can specialize and adjust to what you as team need much better and faster than with vocations that are quite set in stone. Since you are a team you also won't fall behind your teammates which could disable the shared exp or make you too weak for certain areas.

First I will have to get a working pc again though xD

See that's the problem, if everyone goes deprived it ruins the point of all other vocations.

See that's the problem, if everyone goes deprived it ruins the point of all other vocations.

Thats up to balancement. Here is some raw info that Ive thought about so far: In overall, Deprived will have to be extremely especialized in order to be at least equal in raw strenght comparing with other classes. Of course they can also choose to be not so good in a variety of things, but clearly outclassed in specialization.

--Attribute: At level 10, the Deprived will be asked to pick one of these attributes. Deprived base stats such as melee damage, armor usage and skill training is much lower than normal.
Code:
[I]Agility>[/I] Set attack speed to 1,3
[I]Finnesse>[/I] Increases all skill gains to 1.1
[I]Might>[/I] Increases melee damage to 1.2, +3hp per level and max soul to 140.
[I]Dexterity>[/I] Increases distance damage to 1.2 and base movespeed to 280 but reduce attack speed to 2.5
[I]Resilience>[/I] Increases armor usage to 1.5, defense to 1.3, hp regen to +1 per second and soul regen to 1 per 7 seconds
[I]Intelligence>[/I] Increases magic level gain to 1.3 and soul regen to 1 per 7 seconds
[I]Wisdom>[/I] Increases mana regen to 1 per second and +3mp per level
[I]Faith>[/I] +5hp, +5mp, +15cap per level and max soul increases to 115.

--Weaponry/Magic: The Deprived starts with 1 point and earn 1 more each 8 levels. To wield higher level range weapons it is required to spend more points into the same weapon type, that being 2 points for weapons of level 25, 3 points to level 40, etc.
Code:
[I]Swords>
Two-Handed Swords>
Clubs>
Two-Handed Clubs>
Axes>
Two-Handed Axes>
Daggers/Throwing Weapons>
Bows>
Crossbows>
Magic>[/I]

The skills learned will also be handled by the weaponry/magic points, but how is still undecided.

Bump, anymore new about the release date? School starts for me in like 13 days and I would like to start playing before it starts :(

Whatever you do, don't rush on the Deprived vocation or you'll probably have to wipe at some point. So either you take your time and balance it (which honestly is not my favourite option since you've already shown us the candy) or you release what you were going to release and work on the Deprived vocation as an update introduced later on. I know you don't need me to tell you this, but just in case!

Looking forward to play already and meet up again with some noobs! (<3)

Whatever you do, don't rush on the Deprived vocation or you'll probably have to wipe at some point. So either you take your time and balance it (which honestly is not my favourite option since you've already shown us the candy) or you release what you were going to release and work on the Deprived vocation as an update introduced later on. I know you don't need me to tell you this, but just in case!

Looking forward to play already and meet up again with some noobs! (<3)

Dont worry, Im not focused on the Deprived by now, it will be introduced later on. The test is almost at its end, everything is ok by now, but of course some issues may still appear so I will count with the players to report them.

sounds great :) so any eta ? ^^

srry if i seem impatient, just really eager and excited to play :D

I wont give any eta yet since I dont want to let you guys down if something wrong happens, but expect it to be soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything (mostly) is working just fine! Get your 9.86 clients ready and prepare to Thronar!

Wooh!!!!!!!! I hope it's not tomorrow though, sunday is a very busy day for me, but excited it's soon!!!

As I said it would be coming really soon, Thronar will be online this sunday, 11th august!

12:00 Brazilian time (GMT-3)
17:00 Europe time

I will post the website link moments before its online, since its not a custom client it shouldnt be a problem. The client is 9.86, get it ready until then.

Wooh!!!!!!!! I hope it's not tomorrow though, sunday is a very busy day for me, but excited it's soon!!!

Sorry, it will be tomorrow ;D

Last edited:
Darn, if I get behind I will be demoralized :( and it's going up at a bad time ugh...but oh well at least it's going to be up!

Opening starts 10 august?
We are already in 11, at least here. It's 4am xD

It's much better if you just make a countdown because everyone lives in different time zones.

Back