• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I'm confused with my time zone, could you tell me what time it would be for EST? or just tell me how many hours from now?

I'm confused with my time zone, could you tell me what time it would be for EST? or just tell me how many hours from now?

Exactly 14:37 hours from now.

To the next page:
As I said it would be coming really soon, Thronar will be online this sunday, 11th august!

12:00 Brazilian time (GMT-3)
17:00 Europe time

Yo Siegh, how about finally adding the masteries of the promotions to the wiki, or at least complete them in this thread?

I will as soon as I do the final touches to them.

I'm still worried about the deprived, I feel like you could still do some OP combo's. If you could learn any spell, then you could just do like tank build, and then learn the best healing spell and never die, just stuff like that. I'm still not even sure if I should go the class I was going to, deprived seems like it will outscale other classes unless you can inform me otherwise.

I'm still worried about the deprived, I feel like you could still do some OP combo's. If you could learn any spell, then you could just do like tank build, and then learn the best healing spell and never die, just stuff like that. I'm still not even sure if I should go the class I was going to, deprived seems like it will outscale other classes unless you can inform me otherwise.

Deprived will not be added so soon, and no, they will not outscale by any means. Their point is finding nice skill combinations and customization of your class, not being better than the normal classes. Not to mention that they have no masteries aside from skill and weaponry unlocking, things that comes naturally for other classes.

Lol'd.

Ont: Looks fucking amazing. I'll be the one to reach the first milestones, such as level 100, 200, first register, I hope at least xD

You don't know anything about the server do you? Lol getting level 200 or 100 won't happen, it's not a high exp server.

Is this still BETA or ALPHA? or its fully released?

From the website, "The highly expected third beta-test of Thronar finally begins!"

Well, the former versions were also called beta but they could be seen as alpha now. Its hard to say if this can be a definite version, will depends on the longevity of the current content.

Well, the former versions were also called beta but they could be seen as alpha now. Its hard to say if this can be a definite version, will depends on the longevity of the current content.

Yeah, hopefully theres no bugs and the server could stay. Good luck with it.

Ill see you tomorrow.
Greetings -Liro

Really recommend this server, see you online all :)

Back