• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

This is actually an OT I'm looking forward to. I can't actually wait until you release it. Hurry up and finish it! But don't rush it!

Haven't read all the facts but you seem to be a system person like me, keep it up!
Might read the class info later if I get stuck at my servers for inspiration.

Like I use to say to bigger custom server creators, don't try to make the first version to big. We all want to see it get finished. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yeah, Im quite sistematic when it comes to Thronar's content :d
The first version have already been done and hosted in 2011 and again last year. Many people played and loved it, but the content was still too short. For thar reason, my focus is now increasing the gameplay longevity and keeping the player's interest longer, so it has to be big.

I hope it can be released soon.

Why not start small and update?
Would attract even more ppl :)

he allready has done a beta with lots of stuff,
just takes time to finish rest,

But when it comes it will be LEGEN wait for it DARY

The problem is that people in favour of such servers drasticly increased :(
Still id love to play on that serv!

It was funny watching people almost ragequit on some of the "easy" bosses of the main dungeon XD and...not even beating the first "major" boss

Today I will post the main support class masteries and promotions: the Priests!

Priest Masteries
Healer: Reduces the Heal spells MP and SP cost.
Balance: Increases the duration of the Shield and Might spells.
Holy Mastery: Increases damage dealt with holy spells.
Mana Burner: Increases damage and sucess rate of mana burn.
Degenerator: Increases duration, strenght and sucess rate of Degen spells.

Now the 2 promotes>

Cardinal Masteries
PASSIVE> Your healing power is increased, your magic damage reduced.
Battle Priest: Negates the extended Heal cooldown in PvP.
Critical Healing: There is a 20% chance that your interval between Heal casts is reduced to 1 second. Reduces the caster's disable duration of Saint's Martyr by 1 second.
Salvation: The spell Saint's Martyr will additionally cause a 200hp p/sec regeneration on those affected during 4 seconds (75% weaker for the caster). Increases the duration of the caster's disable by 2 seconds.
Fervor: The black magic spells Silence, Slow and Paralyze can't affect you. Additionally, casting Heal will grants you a burst of movement speed for a short duration.

Divinator Masteries
PASSIVE> Your magic damage is increased, your healing power reduced.
Absolute Judgement: Learns a spell that increases your holy spell damage by 100% but silences your healing spells in return. Lasts for 10 seconds and has a 20 seconds cooldown.
Smite: Casting Banish Undead 2 will consume your SP to increase 1% per point consumed up to the necessary ammount to reach 100% sucess rate, up to a maximum of 70 points. Won't consume SP if cast on a target that can't be affected by Banish Undead.
Soulfire: Casting Heal will additionally deal AoE holy damage around the target. It has 3/5/7/9 power.
Divine Weapons: Learns a spell that conjures a temporary necklace that grants the wielder's weapons extra 100% holy damage. It can't be wielded by Avengers, Vindicators and mages.

loving them :D <3 priests ^^

but the passive of the cardinal will make them even harder to lvl up and will lead in higher lvl teams missing priests where they are really needed. dont really think they should get a debuff from magic damage, priest damage is low as it is. making it even lower will make them really hard to play or they have to grind undeads all the time ^^

keep up the work :)

Its a trade-off, each class has to feel really different from the other, or there will be little point in making more than one promote. Cardinal is basically meant to be the best PvP and PvE support class, while Divinator is supposed to be really good in fighting undeads and demons.

And yes, Cardinals will depend on others to hunt in parties, and Im 100% SURE every group will want to have one with them to go anywhere, from hunting Ogres to PvP arenas. Every class depends from others, some less and some more. Cardinal is simply the class that do it the most, but with good rewards to it.

Its a trade-off, each class has to feel really different from the other, or there will be little point in making more than one promote. Cardinal is basically meant to be the best PvP and PvE support class, while Divinator is supposed to be really good in fighting undeads and demons.

And yes, Cardinals will depend on others to hunt in parties, and Im 100% SURE every group will want to have one with them to go anywhere, from hunting Ogres to PvP arenas. Every class depends from others, some less and some more. Cardinal is simply the class that do it the most, but with good rewards to it.

i'm just worried that there wont be any high lvl cardinals.played priest and it was hard as hell to catch up with all the other guys, just because at lower lvls u dont need a healer, except if u go to the really hard places. mostly pots can save ur life if u got a blocker.

but i'll prolly go as a priest and cardinal :D

i'm just worried that there wont be any high lvl cardinals.played priest and it was hard as hell to catch up with all the other guys, just because at lower lvls u dont need a healer, except if u go to the really hard places. mostly pots can save ur life if u got a blocker.

but i'll prolly go as a priest and cardinal :D

On last beta, I firstly played as Swordsman, then made up a mystic and at last, I made a Priest since I had enough gear to make it "strong" as low level.
It was pretty much easy since I had best scepter and best robe.
So my point is, don't start fresh as priest if you're playing alone.

On last beta, I firstly played as Swordsman, then made up a mystic and at last, I made a Priest since I had enough gear to make it "strong" as low level.

You didnt simply had the BEST robe and sceptre.

I wont be playing alone, ill be playing with u <3 ^^

Im leveling a cleric to test the class after several balance changes have been made to them. I can tell its going very smoothly and how it was designed to be in solo hunting so far, but I can't tell much about party hunting yet.

30562345.jpg

Back