• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

I dont make things with patterns, since IMO they make things boring and never-changing. Its just how it is, every class will experience a different gameplay, including on how to acquire their items. And the other professions wont be useless on mages since they will be able to sell crafted equipment, and ALSO learn the profession specific masteries that affects the most variated things.

The beta will begin tomorrow morning, keep an eye on the advertisement thread ;)

The beta will begin tomorrow morning, keep an eye on the advertisement thread ;)

Quoted from original post:

"Thronar is a solo-project of mine wich I have been working on for ages already. It have been online a couple of times for beta tests and achieved a small sucess with players wich some are yet waiting for it to be online again."

After reading that and reading that it was coming online today I was hyped.. Wasn't expecting to be beta though.
Any plans when it will be online and running for real?

Quoted from original post:

"Thronar is a solo-project of mine wich I have been working on for ages already. It have been online a couple of times for beta tests and achieved a small sucess with players wich some are yet waiting for it to be online again."

After reading that and reading that it was coming online today I was hyped.. Wasn't expecting to be beta though.
Any plans when it will be online and running for real?

When I decide that the content now is enough bug-free, balanced and with a good longevity, I will be able to do the official release.

I like the classes but would like you to consider a squire-class with some offensive magic spells like cleric but with attack spells instead.

Siths and Jedis, Saiyans, etc. - close combat units with attack spells/offensive energy abilities/etc. are the most preferred in my opnion.

Hello fellow OTlanders.

Ive come to announce that Thronar's development has ended.

Loljk, it hasnt. Ive been working on it little by little almost every day, and I can say that things are going very well, but yes, slow. The things that I said that were lacking when I closed the last beta are:

New objectives for levels 30-40: Not much progress yet.
New objectives for levels 40+: A lot of progress on this.
New Npc Missions for all level ranges: Not much progress yet.
Additional balancement of level 10 vocations: DONE!
Development of the lvl 40 vocations: 8 of 16 classes has been completed so far!
Design of new 40+ equipment: Not much progress yet.
A lot of spells, equipment, masteries and monsters reworks to improve functionallity: A lot done, more coming.

That is it, the things that still need to be done will be completed with time, but Im sad to say that you shouldnt expect another live beta that soon.

So you don't have an expected date to release it or even a test?

Good to see it's still being worked on, it was a really fun server. Good luck with working on it, I can't wait for the second release.

Starting today I will regularly (if show interest) post a few teasers about the new promotions that are currently in development, more specificaly of their masteries. Please, share me your thoughts, oppinions, sugestions about them!

Starting today with the Warlord, the only promote avaliable to Warriors, those who are the most aggressive and reckless type of melee fighter, being careless about themselves and creating havoc in battles. They will usually focus on powerful two-handed weapons so they won't be hindered by the weight of shields and can focus solely on offense and speed.

Warriors Masteries> (a maximum of 3 can be learned)
*Strong Arm: Increases basic attack damage by 15%.
*Rampage: Reduces HP loss and SP cost of the Berserk spell. (not the berserk you might know as "exori")
*Bashing Strenght: Add a 10% chance per attack to add confuse status to your target.
*Fierce Warrior: Increases Fierce Strike damage and reduce SP cost.
*Axe Mastery: Increases axe attacks skill gain.
*Sword Mastery: Increases sword attacks skill gain.
*Club Mastery: Increases club attacks skill gain.

Warlord Masteries> (a maximum of 2 can be learned aside from the passive)
PASSIVE> Increases the duration of Rush spells and additionally negate slows during them.
*Immortal: Increases minimum health requeriment for Last Stand and reduce its hp loss.
*Two-Handed Mastery: Increases damage and critical rate with two-handed weapons.
*Wild Sweep: Casts Wide Slash twice per cast, but adds a 3 seconds immobilized cast-time.
*Mauler: Increases club weapons critical damage by 100%.
*Blademaster: Attacs twice whenever you crit with a sword.
*Destroyer: Deals AoE physical damage around your target when you crit with an axe.

I will post more classes if some interest is show!

Last edited:
Back