• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiablo project (Diablo 2 -like server)

omg.. if you havent played diablo for some time(like me), those items looks just the same as in diablo.
Good work with those items man :D :thumbup:

Really? I had this idea 4 months ago, and I have already assimilated a team to create this, i guess it will be a race to the finish. But im pretty stunned that someone is doing this, seems weird after i leaked to a few diff people on otland i was starting to make a D 2 project one pops up....

Got msn or anything? I would like to map Rogue Encampment for you :p Or any other things, I just wanna help.

Really? I had this idea 4 months ago, and I have already assimilated a team to create this, i guess it will be a race to the finish. But im pretty stunned that someone is doing this, seems weird after i leaked to a few diff people on otland i was starting to make a D 2 project one pops up....

1: SirTitans project wins by far. He is a very talented scripter ^^
2: If u are gonna race him.. Ofcourse you will win... SirTitan is doing most by his own.

i had the idea 2 years ago, and?(but i dident had knowlege back then) :p
it dosent matter, when u had similar idea, i guess not u and not me are the first who had it...
We took the idea from a great classic grandfather of all rpg-like games!

And why should i race you? I will take my time, i got stuff in rl to do, and im programming alone, but it dosent matter anyway :p
I think my project will be in around 4 month in betta, also pleyable!

One question, if you had started an diablo 2 server project, how do you want to make for example this: act2 venom temple, when people enter it it gets dark in diablo 2...
So how do u want to make it in tibia, tell me the steps, and then i will see by your answer how skillfull you are :p

One hint: worldLight

The ideas has a meaning when you got power to make them true ;)
Quality is more important than to create something fast!

I wish you good luck with your project!

Working in the same time on Vagabond's /nfries88's NOTClient project,
resprited some monsters, will them use there too :p
97006673.jpg

the client looks cool but dont forget to change the sprite of the gm :p

diablo project seems to be going well good look mate =]

Updated:
Progress -10a:
Cuz my tibian-shop system that lists automaticly all items that player has "onsell",
dident work because an clientside restriction,
i did created another solution till "NOTClient-Project is ready".
the "Selling Engine":
It allows you to sell all sellable items with "use with"...
Every sellable item has a price in items.xml, and if its magcal it has a multiplied price...
for example:
At testing, a sov is 60g worth, this one is magica, the multiplier is 0% +100g bonus, so the worth is 160g now. (look image):
sellengine.jpg

Back