• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 - End of botting era?

Got an invite, too xD
Guess just the VIPs get it haha
I bet @Peroxide @Deepling @Heon still have non muahaha :D

KoLdgLg.png

@Syntax
Nicely done.

But i wonder is the client still limited? Such as Soul max display 255, Max Magic Effects 255, ModalWindow max display entries 255 and etc...
Best I can tell, the new client is like the flash client in that it doesn't use anything smaller than a signed integer. So, you could probably change the value of soul in memory to something above 255, however, the max is still limited by packet structure (i.e., you can't send a 2-byte value to try to make the client display soul at 256 because the parser is expecting a 1-byte value.).

Best I can tell, the new client is like the flash client in that it doesn't use anything smaller than a signed integer. So, you could probably change the value of soul in memory to something above 255, however, the max is still limited by packet structure (i.e., you can't send a 2-byte value to try to make the client display soul at 256 because the parser is expecting a 1-byte value.).
Alright, sounds good. Thank you for the response.

If it's similiar to flash client, then I think it should be easy to decompile it and read the protocol like in the flash client.

If it's similiar to flash client, then I think it should be easy to decompile it and read the protocol like in the flash client.

Flash is easy to decompile, it's nothing like the new client.

@Syntax

Yeah I hope so.

Just figuring now how to change the IP & key in the new client just it's not in the client.exe and other files seems only like libraries. Maybe the parameters are passed to the client by the Launcher, like in flash client.

Do you think it is going to be end of the botting era?
Who cares... I just want them to keep structure of tibia.spr file, so I will be able extract it and use in my short comics. But I think that bots will be always present in tibia. That’s the charm of this game. It’s relatively simple and it’s hard to stop people from creating any programs that’s somehow emulates keyboard and mouse.

The download is progressive... its about effin time they made a downloader
You seriously prefer downloading one small program to download second bigger program…?

Who cares... I just want them to keep structure of tibia.spr file, so I will be able extract it and use in my short comics. But I think that bots will be always present in tibia. That’s the charm of this game. It’s relatively simple and it’s hard to stop people from creating any programs that’s somehow emulates keyboard and mouse.

It uses the same asset structure as the flash client (except references are JSON vs XML).
This allows more efficient patching.

You seriously prefer downloading one small program to download second bigger program…?
Yes.

I believe it use SSL with a post to a webservice that will send back a json answer with the servers ip, characters name, etc. Its very similar with flash client. The trick is how to hack into QT framework and input your own SSL and your own webservice.

Botting is difficult to stop, but let's have hope in CipSoft. You can use older sprites in your comics also :p

dont worry guys i played for a few years and was gm once on tibia and i assure you guys that tibia 11 is going to be able to be bottable (Dont worry i already informed tibia about it they will fix it)

dont worry guys i played for a few years and was gm once on tibia and i assure you guys that tibia 11 is going to be able to be bottable (Dont worry i already informed tibia about it they will fix it)
amazing!!!!!!

Lmfao, on another note..... @Joshwa534 mini beta to test out the new client plx :p

Also I think CipSoft is not that stupid and care about the bots someway, they dont want the playerbase to be dropped by 50% in one-day. I think the beta is out to be tested by players but also to give enough time bot-makers to upgrade their bots haha.

Back