• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

Tibia 3D Project

• Total voters
Dude, just make a team recruitment thread in job section. I am a coder and I would more than like to join a team like this, with profit implied ofc.

noob so how does one actually log in and see? tried downloading it all but i get "couldn't load appearances for client version 0"

noob so how does one actually log in and see? tried downloading it all but i get "couldn't load appearances for client version 0"
I focused on Tibia version 7.72

FIrst time check your Unity version
unity version.PNG

Change game window for 1920.1080 because it currently works fine at this resolution
game window.png
Post automatically merged:

and if you don't have your own server you can use this online game server hosts, i just found and you can login and check

only u must change ip adress
change ip.PNG
to darkdungeon.online:7171

Last edited:
But u can Play on playmode in unity?
No.
I've extracted all the files into unity projects folder, and opened it with correct version. And then, apparently all the script are corrupted, ive tried to reimport all but still showing the same errors.

Did you delete the meta files
Post automatically merged:

Or rebuild all

now is working, i just imported some packages.

but i've tried to login the server said by hagalit and are showing the following message.

1603042662257.png a=

Back