Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

Tibia 3D Project

• Total voters
OP
siolyolekk

siolyolekk

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score

Attachments

• 4e1ee23e6d311d521987eb3510f74dfd_1.gif
    4e1ee23e6d311d521987eb3510f74dfd_1.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 90 · VirusTotal
Last edited:

Itutorial

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Everything is great about this except following tibia and Pokémon in anyway. You will get much further being original. It actually hurt to see that, with all this potential, it will be wasted on dying ideas. Pokémon is good, but not in a tibia style and it limits you if you intend on using it because someone else owns it.

psilocybusmaxim

Solutions
Reaction score
Dude this is epic, I really wish you the best of luck this looks amazing!

Edit, Hope my old ass comp could run this. I would defiantly try it out lol

ahlanwasahlan

Reaction score

3D.RONOTS.COM​

COMING MARCH 2021​

ah okay saw on fb is why ive been waiting eagerly :D
".. but we have pretty much clear idea now on what needs to be done to provide first, playable in-game experience. I can't promise, but it should happen before the Christmas. Please, stay tuned!"

what is 3D dragons is that the login for this tibia3d? :p

OP
siolyolekk

siolyolekk

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi Folks! We will be launching first alpha test server tomorrow on Jul 6th 12pm CEST. We will be providing a password protected test server website to our Alpha Testers at first, where they will be able to create accounts and characters, but soon enough we will need more players to join our tests.

About testing itself:

1. In order to test, testers will have to download our client. It is configured and ready to connect with the server.

2. We would love to have some feedback in scope of: a. technical bugs [client / map], b. game interface [we will be providing a new UI soon], c. general ideas on how to improve the game.

3. We would appreciate some indulgence in sharing your opinion about the game. We are aware that we still have things to do in order to get to production quality, so constructive criticism is something we're looking forward to. We also accept the fact that the idea of 3D Tibia is not something is consider interesting. In that situation, please

4. The game world you will roam around is a simple map with a variety of teleports each leading to a different respawn / store / minigame / arena. PVP is allowed. We simplified everything as much as we could to make it easy for testers to start.

This thread is to provide some feedback / screenshots / videos from testing.

Join us at: https://3dragons.games/
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/9DH9rWCA