• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

Tibia 3D Project

• Total voters

siolyolekk

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, me and my friend we do Tibia 3D Multiplayer in Unity 3D :D
First test with players will be on WarServer in Carlin.
Max 20 players because free server can't give more.

What do you think:
Please for vote and send message what is your opinion for this project. It will help us a lot.

JImVk2W.jpg

Team - two person:
-Fedor (Developer)
-Pikus (Graphic)

Target Version:
7.6-7.72 because oldschool have more fun, no hotkeys like this PVP system.

H2mPhqj.png

Description (progress what is worked first week):
-Shoting for yurself and players: sd, uh.
-Put Magic Wall in place and destroy for 20secound.
-Visible and Invisible level map.
-Ropeplace
-Respawn if you died
-Walking is free not on tiles (only map, spells and others will be on tiles)

0u8VPbK.png

Vocation:
-Sorcerer (only now available)

What else we will do before the WarServer starts:
-Full Carlin (now have 2 levels map)
-ManaFluid
-Spell (Exura Vita)
-PushSystem (meybe)
-Open and Closed doors.
-PZ in Depo and Temple

6E9jIl0.png

What next if you like this project:
We want to do the whole full game in 3D. It will last a long time because we have a lot of unknowns, algorithms, functions... and more more more but we believe that we will succeed.

vq2aeAs.png

Updates:
We will all news and update throw here:
and others on:
YouTube: Tibia 3D
Fan Page: Tibia3D

Video:

This is not using anyrhing related to tfs rigth? You have your own source for server?

Very cool, can' wait to try it out. Are you using TFS or writing a new engine in unity?

I'm looking forward to play, congratulations.

Yeah thanks for interesing :p

This is not using anyrhing related to tfs rigth? You have your own source for server?

Yes we using own source for server.

Very cool, can' wait to try it out. Are you using TFS or writing a new engine in unity?

All code is write new, because Fedor(Developer) doesn't like use duplication code.

--------------------------
Thanks for vote and yours opinion, we have motivations to continue the project.

Follow thread for new post and information :)

Are you mapping everything yourselves? You may try to develop some kind of converter lol :p

Holy sh*t lol... iam genuinely a bit jealous... also.. Tibia Runescape? LOL

hope server will not die out and eventually wither due to bad mechanics, poor design of infrastructure, unproper mgmt of networking..

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you mapping everything yourselves? You may try to develop some kind of converter lol :p

Yea,I thought about it, but we don't want to go the easy way. I like doing this.

Holy sh*t lol... iam genuinely a bit jealous... also.. Tibia Runescape? LOL

hope server will not die out and eventually wither due to bad mechanics, poor design of infrastructure, unproper mgmt of networking..

Mechanics, Network and all function must doing for perfect, but that creating it can take longer.

Congratulations!!

I Need play this!

Great, but now game doesn't ready to play, we will not forget about you :)
Give us more time and you will be satisfied.

Working is all time, soon it will new information about progress.

Congratulations, it's nice that somebody is interested in making tibia 3d.. I'd suggest caring more with textures' quality.
Maybe also making it available to change to a perspective mode for high-end users (yes, there are people with gtx 1080 and titan who play tibia)

Congratulations, it's nice that somebody is interested in making tibia 3d.. I'd suggest caring more with textures' quality.

Maybe also making it available to change to a perspective mode for high-end users (yes, there are people with gtx 1080 and titan who play tibia)

Everything can be refined and update.
Maybe it doesn't look good now, project have few days. Thanks for your suggestion and comment.

looks sick xD
Yeah, this is crazy project for two person.

Looks like minecraft anyway its still an awesome proyect
Thanks for comment ;)

Neat af! Noticed the shadows were missing on the 2d client you were running ;o

Quite simmilar to what I'm doing :) -> Game 3D simmilar to Tibia, what do you think about it :) ?

Don't give up :p I've already done a converter for remeres map editor back then, and used to to load the map into unity, It was really handy, but I prefered to do mine, using c# because I can add so much more things to it :p !

I like it a lot :p your movement is not tile based which is cool.
if you are planning to use a home made server, with an home made client, I would only suggest that you do not copy tibia artworks, with the same map :p would really like to discover new piece of map and go on a new adventure ;D

Good luck with it!

Everything can be refined and update.
Maybe it doesn't look good now, project have few days. Thanks for your suggestion and comment.

Yeah, this is crazy project for two person.

Thanks for comment ;)
you should write a converter to hurry up this because its insane open few beta phase so we as players could help yoou guys to find bugs etc re-map everything manually is mmmm not good thing?

Neat af! Noticed the shadows were missing on the 2d client you were running ;o

Yea, this is 2d Client...o_O
giphy.gif

I forgot switch on shadows when recording video
Quite simmilar to what I'm doing :) -> Game 3D simmilar to Tibia, what do you think about it :) ?

Don't give up :p I've already done a converter for remeres map editor back then, and used to to load the map into unity, It was really handy, but I prefered to do mine, using c# because I can add so much more things to it :p !

I like it a lot :p your movement is not tile based which is cool.
if you are planning to use a home made server, with an home made client, I would only suggest that you do not copy tibia artworks, with the same map :p would really like to discover new piece of map and go on a new adventure ;D

Good luck with it!
Have see your project before, I like it very much. Good Luck too.

I always wanted to see it in 3d, maybe i add little change with my project.:rolleyes:

you should write a converter to hurry up this because its insane open few beta phase so we as players could help yoou guys to find bugs etc re-map everything manually is mmmm not good thing?
At the moment we don't waste time on creating a program for converter map.
Now we are creating only WarServer in Carlin for first tests with people. :)

Yea, this is 2d Client...o_O
giphy.gif

I forgot switch on shadows when recording video

Have see your project before, I like it very much. Good Luck too.

I always wanted to see it in 3d, maybe i add little change with my project.:rolleyes:

At the moment we don't waste time on creating a program for converter map.
Now we are creating only WarServer in Carlin for first tests with people. :)
Looks like light beacons are not creating lighting properly?

Tibiascape

Looks weird but amazing too, would play

Last edited:
Back