• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 64x64

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland Community!

Do you like to play Tibia on HD?

32f9dd180d907ea584e7cee53fac8b42o.png
64 Pixels, And tibia (32 Pixels)

well, im working on that and going to post all the advancements here (Object Builder, OtClient, Map editor)

Object Builder to work with 64x64 sprites as base size. DONE

7cdff5b9331740082014a1ba549ceb9co.png

Only work with clients 10.76+ idle animation working.

Download link = Sources + precompiled.

https://mega.nz/#!ooEwjB6B!4ZUMZ8sxqc4UgUUj2jByWiphuzpaLAdSoQUGRRpsOvk

Now Working on the Remeres map editor with 64x64 Tile size as Base-

Last edited:
If you wanna ask something related to 64x64 pixels, post here.
if someone have tools to work with 64x64, maybe can share?

Amazing! Btw, how will it look like ingame? You will get bigger equipment slots to show for example, or it will display the item in the same size we see today but with greater definition?

Amazing! Btw, how will it look like ingame? You will get bigger equipment slots to show for example, or it will display the item in the same size we see today but with greater definition?

all with greater definition no Zoom.

it will look better on larger screens, as when scaling 32x32 to 120x120 (example) and 64x64 to the same size, 64x64 will obviously look better and less pixelated. only question is, if Tibia client will support this (thread creator says it does)

Tibia client Not support 64x64 tile size.
If you want to do this, ask to cipsoft for their Sources :D
Ot Client.

Looks sweet. But will it lag? Gameplay fps? I know OTClient has trouble when the screen is full of movement, will setting sprites to x64 effect that more?

Is everything going to x64? Are you just adding x64 support?

Just curious..

Sucks only 10.76+
Would be BADASS if I could complete a 64x64 png and just straight import it.. i'd shit myself.

Last edited:
Looks sweet. But will it lag? Gameplay fps? I know OTClient has trouble when the screen is full of movement, will setting sprites to x64 effect that more?

Is everything going to x64? Are you just adding x64 support?

Just curious..

Sucks only 10.76+
Would be BADASS if I could complete a 64x64 png and just straight import it.. i'd shit myself.
Im working right now on the Map editor. Client for the last.
Now i can Create Dat/Spr with 64x64
Now i need a map editor to create the world

Looks cool, will definitely follow this thread

Wow! impressive! I would like to try it ingame sometime for sure, would be cool! I expect to see screenshots of your work. :D

Just wanted to say that potion looks dope as fuck

Remere's map editor have some bug's in the brushes.. still not done :/

but well i have an advancement on the Otclient :D

f96cecfa2b6ae4a65cee9473d169f17bo.png

it work with 64x64 sprite size.
Now i am working on the Slot (Size, Resize, amount) > of the open containers / and Body slots.
The outfit Its taken from here Otland Thread pixelart. Only for example.
This otclient have some modifications on the inventory window, dont care about then.
when i post the source code its will be like oficial otclient.

Looks like OTClient is the future. Can this be done with 128x128 or even bigger sprite size?

Back