• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 86 AD

Time to fill the Purple/Sorcerer Guild area with ancient portals and arcane artifacts..

edit: post/pics moved to 2nd post

Last edited:
Yaya kids will hate when they see something that they don't understand bro, so natural.. just let the process go on without spamming too much noobi

Yeah, and looking at this thread isn't exactly brightening my day :/

get-over-yourself-soon.JPG

Should I get over myself in my own thread or should you GTFO and go play in your own kindergarden mess of a thread? :) ;)

edit:

btw this bumping you're doing for me is working great, keep it up! Double the usual guests on our fb-page and about 300 more views on this forum.. nice for the people beta-testing and developing this to have some publicity build up slowly over time ^^

What thread of mine are you talking about, exactly? The one that I've posted like once in in the past 4 years? Shit, that one post I made in my thread is higher quality than anything I've seen in any of your threads. Why do you insist on not improving your work and then getting mad and acting like a dick when people tell you that you should? Why do you hate progress?

Other opinions:

this is amazing keep it up dude

HOLY shit man
how long did it take you to do this?
this is incredible as always

Dude keep it up, its original and i would love to see more!

Obviously you put a lot of effort to this project despite all the hate, and I've got to give you credit for that. You're mapping for playability and I like it.

Also, umm... Wrong board? Maybe backup for when topic gets deleted.
So... When's release planned? Xmas?
Happy mapping!

100% but I didn't quote those posts did I? Look yourself :)

Doesn't matter what % like and not like, as long as there's fans and people waiting for more work and launches then that's that. If you want to share a negative opinion, go ahead no problem.. but don't get stuck in this thread repeating yourself every 2 posts just posting utter garbage.. unless you want to join team RipSoft OTLand-promoters together with Poopie and keep bumping this thread.. ofcourse :)

well ecerybody has ist own opinion. i like many of his maps, although i would make some things in another way

100% but I didn't quote those posts did I? Look yourself :)

Doesn't matter what % like and not like, as long as there's fans and people waiting for more work and launches then that's that. If you want to share a negative opinion, go ahead no problem.. but don't get stuck in this thread repeating yourself every 2 posts just posting utter garbage.. unless you want to join team RipSoft OTLand-promoters together with Poopie and keep bumping this thread.. ofcourse :)
you did quote those posts i was being extremely sarcastic
fFXbfCN.png

21558993_496812597364767_4576941827882435736_n.png

Working on this battlefield today, Help us out and share any ideas and questions that might pop up!

The great thing with this "Area" is that it can be copied into 100 different versions of itself, as in level 1-100 or perhaps as in 2-5 different PVP-Modes in 1v1v1v1 Team-Battles or why not Free-for-all/Deathmatch, Blue And Green vs Yellow and Red, Any color combination, Any combination out of the 12 guilds that make up the 4 color-teams, massive questing possibilities, Extreme Maze-running, 4 Player Castle-building/Tower defense where all battles between players only take place inside instances or on the Chess-courts that each color has in their own color, Parcel-city-wars, DoTA map where you have to defend the Energy-station(the small building each color has closest to centre), Outpost and Castle to Uphold a constant spawn of Resources(Potions, Runes, Gold)(note difference that in DoTA you actually attack and not defend to gain ground as it's a 1v1 map and not 1v1v1v1..), etc etc

Updating with more pictures later

21686422_496812960698064_2322592670456826482_n.jpg

21751804_496827954029898_754782301023376263_n.png

21766496_496827817363245_2745124495630783395_n.png

Start-screen. New players arrive here with a key named "New Character Key". Use it on the mirror to create char.

21558987_496827867363240_2031564954461664705_n.png

Worldforge World Center / Temple-position

Game concept teleportation device 'Keys'.: On Mirrors you will be able to use different kinds of keys. Keys useable on mirrors teleports you to a certain(or perhaps random?) location. Some keys are permanent(Like 'vocation-trainer key' and 'worldforge key' while others like 'bonus level 33' can only be used once. Example 2: New characters only item is "New Character Key" and is a "consumable key".

21616506_496827807363246_6532130826595096816_n.png

The floor beneath at WWC. Teleportation to guildcastle for all 12 guilds.

Help me with detailing ideas for the guildcastle-teleportrooms.. i think i explained the rooms in picture enough but if not just ask anything. The 3 guildcastle teleport-rooms you see here is all of the Dreamwars/PVP color Blue which means they are allies(share tps, castles) in Dreamwars. In Argardh/gameworld-of-choice their Guildhall and 3 Outposts/Regions are geographically connected and to make best use of their guild one should first prioritize to collect respawning valuables and gold in ones own region and backyard.

otland.png

Thing with Dreamwars is that you will only be able to compete at most scenes with level 200. This means you will not be able to enter a Dreamwars battle(for respawns of valuables, gold, runes or boss-instances that has lvl 200-eq-drops) twice because you will have to regain level(there will be no "fully blessed" against Exp-loss, but skill-loss will be 0) first as a time-penalty. You can however "buy out" your character with Exp-books, ofcourse, and/or use multiple characters to speed your way back to the Dreamwars to catch a respawn or treasure on time. All players will use multiple characters, as Scout and Gladiator are the only ones that are free(all other vocations costs money) and also Gain Experience x100 while a Citizen(The most expensive) only gains x1 Exp. This comes with a natural shift of balance in being overpowered as a vocation.

runefactory.PNG

runefactory2.PNG

Exceptions of "200 rule",;

The instances that has re-spawns(runes/gold) or bosses are considered to be cow-levels in terms of loot but give no experience since they require level 200 and level 200 is maximum level for players. Then there is the real cow-levels which only gives experience points, but, massive amounts of it. The sewer entrances on this picture is where the 12 guilds have their entrances to this instance.

The Req for using/entering Dreamwars Cow-levels for exp is level 100, so Dreamwars is basically for 100-200 while Argardh/gameworld-of-choice is needed for 1-100. Because the vocations vary from 1-100 in gained experience and all but Scout and Gladiator have costs the first players out into the gameworld will be scouts and gladiators.. aswell as way before into Dreamwars, while Sorcerer(the most powerful PVP-voc) will take much longer and be much more expensive to create/level/buy. The vocations that are cheapest and fastest to level are great to start with but carry a small disadvantages or another towards the stronger vocations at level 200.

explvl.PNG

Last edited:
Very much the latter, sir. The Worldforge(with vocations, shops, etc) is built to be a temple/depot-system for any map. Dreamwars aswell is meant to be an outside gameworld PVP-instance. Both will be released for download in a few month, go check thread in map-section if you want to help hurry release.

In Argardh the 12 guilds/the 4 forces in Dreamwars all have their guildhalls and regions(with outposts) ready. It is however meant to be changeable... so that you can take a 8.6 rl-map and just configure the guildhalls slightly so that there's 12 major gh's in the gameworld and then change all temple positions to Worldforge(if wanted, otherwise citys/city temples be used ofcourse, while the Worldforge remains with vocation builder(you'll be able to buy exp/skills/vocations) shop, temple and teleportation center for travel between gameworld and pvp-world.

Clearer? :D

Ua2udF2.png

>those horribly mis-matched tiles
>hey lets make words with the floor

sure feels an awful lot like 2008 in here
doesn't help that there's almost no detailing in any of the maps
have fun peaking at 13 players before everyone gets bored tho

also, nice swastika
Pm2HPyB.png

Very much the latter, sir. The Worldforge(with vocations, shops, etc) is built to be a temple/depot-system for any map. Dreamwars aswell is meant to be an outside gameworld PVP-instance. Both will be released for download in a few month, go check thread in map-section if you want to help hurry release.

In Argardh the 12 guilds/the 4 forces in Dreamwars all have their guildhalls and regions(with outposts) ready. It is however meant to be changeable... so that you can take a 8.6 rl-map and just configure the guildhalls slightly so that there's 12 major gh's in the gameworld and then change all temple positions to Worldforge(if wanted, otherwise citys/city temples be used ofcourse, while the Worldforge remains with vocation builder(you'll be able to buy exp/skills/vocations) shop, temple and teleportation center for travel between gameworld and pvp-world.

Clearer? :D

Thank you, alot more clear now.
I'd like to see how this functions online, what kind of audience this lures..

Thank you, alot more clear now.
I'd like to see how this functions online, what kind of audience this lures..

No problem mate this shit needs explaining.. I even need to explain it to others so that I understand it better myself haha.. I really think everyone will be interested in testing this out(original settings/configs for server, vocs, items, spells etc,.. the map as it's meant to be used). The settings and configs is tweaked a lot towards fast-paced PvP. In Group/Guild-combat players will most likely divide themself in more and smaller groups than earlier(for teamspeak, strike-commmands etc) or lose against the team that does this more effectively.

At level 200(max) you will be able to kill another player with less the effort/time than normal. Durable vocations are better at being durable, too, ofcourse, so as in Tibia a knight will basically never be able to kill another knight(unless his healing-hotkeys stop working ;) ).. but apart from the knight(the only 'tank') all vocs are less durable because of the fact that all vocs(except knight) have increased damage.

A MS at 200 for example will have +50% magic damage, and also just 3hp/level throughout game from lvl 1.. so MS vs MS at 200 will be a quick duel much like a western movie where whoever draws first(and hits the target) wins.

Items and Spells will also be massively increased in damage and effectiveness, but basically ONLY at level 200(if you die once you drop down and have the "time penalty"(or gold-penalty to buy back exp through scrolls as mentioned in previous post). Dreamwar items will have level req at 200(and the only items that have lvl req).

So, basic idea is that you pick vocation at lvl 1 and then go 1-200 in gameworld/Argardh, and then can start exploring, questing and PvP'ing(?) :D inside WF/Dreamwars.

I'm playing with the idea though to make a "Rookgard" for the Worldforge so that players get level 1-100 inside Worldforge perhaps even free from PvP. This way you could set monster strength to 200%(or more). This way not only PvP but also PvE can be a lot more challenging and fun.

@poopie: get a life bro :)

Last edited:
Back