• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 86 AD

Then why has nobody ever done anything even similar to this? :) But sure, this is just a small piece of map.. not that many hours in it, but to get all these ideas and put in place... thats what makes the map differ. This release is anyways just for being open for people to make their own copy or join up and build further. I still have about 80% of the blueprint of my full worldforge with dreamwars on A4 papers that is un-manifested in the map.

@RIPSoft I like the idea but I won't lie and say it does not need improvement, the only way you will get better is understanding that the map is not aesthetically pleasing.

But it is so obvious it goes without saying? I have put about 0.1 hour to details or making it "aestethically pleasing".. it comes last, absolutely last.

Nobody's ever done anything like this because it's absolute trash, and just about everyone that gets into mapping knows that it's absolute trash, except for you, apparently.

Alright mate, you convinced me.. ill stop.

not. :) .. now please.. you being all this pathetic hater in my thread brings down my mood not because you or anyone else "hates"(rofl) the pictures im posting but i really feel for you mate. You really have nothing going on in life? :/

Website's been broken for me for the past month, so I can't read the spoiler, so I'm just gonna assume that there was no dumb witty follow up and that you're actually going to stop cranking out steaming piles of shit every time you post. Thanks!

"now please.. you being all this pathetic hater in my thread brings down my mood not because you or anyone else "hates"(rofl) the pictures im posting but i really feel for you mate. You really have nothing going on in life? :/ "

You can leave and stop viewing it any time mate.,., however, i obviously cannot make you leave and make your shitposting stop. Real wonder why you are not banned/warned... quality of forum is below children-level because of you.

Whats the connection (if any) between this map and this?

Argardh = Realm of Argardh

Tibia 86 Argardh Dreamwars = Tibia 8.6 Argardh + Dreamwars..

Dreamwars = New PVP Zone/Game-concept connected to gameworld via Worldforge(Temple, depot, Tp-center)

This map contains just small pieces of first one.. after latest computer crash im stuck with a computer without a graphic card and about 1k RAM so that map was waaaay too big to do any work at all on. In a future not too distant they will be put back together ofcourse.. preferably also with a Tibia 8.6 rl map that is connected to the Worldforge just like Argardh

Lol I've actually made contributions to OTLand that weren't just pieces of shit that take 2 seconds of effort. The only one here that's doing any shitposting is you, my guy. Maybe if you actually responded to any of the criticism we gave you when you started your first thread like a year or two ago or whatever instead of shoving your head further and further up your ass, we wouldn't be this harsh with you, but you're awful and refuse to change.

>inb4 "you don't have to reply to this blah blah blah leave my thread"
No. If people see this kind of shit go without any sort of criticism, I guarantee you they'll think it's ok, and they'll start putting out trash like this too, and the OT community will suffer because of it.

Lol I've actually made contributions to OTLand that weren't just pieces of shit that take 2 seconds of effort. The only one here that's doing any shitposting is you, my guy. Maybe if you actually responded to any of the criticism we gave you when you started your first thread like a year or two ago or whatever instead of shoving your head further and further up your ass, we wouldn't be this harsh with you, but you're awful and refuse to change.

>inb4 "you don't have to reply to this blah blah blah leave my thread"
No. If people see this kind of shit go without any sort of criticism, I guarantee you they'll think it's ok, and they'll start putting out trash like this too, and the OT community will suffer because of it.

1, This map has probably taken more work-hours than anything you have ever made. If you would bother to look you would notice(if you have 120+iq perhaps) that inside WF every tile from startPos is mathematically calculated for purposes that will be revealed to players that wants to find these "easter eggs".

2, Your maps are horrible, absolutely horrible. They are like poor poor attempts of copying other maps.

3, "Criticism "we" give you"? Who is we? All posts that ever been even close to qualify as "critique" are just pointing out obvious facts that I could have mentioned myself but did not and still will not.. my projects are different, does not fit the norm, and then?

4, So, you are OTLands own norm-police? I bet in real-life political correctness is a big issue you are really burning for? :D Haha.. it is 2017 mate, people like you are already seen as the cancer of society.. I just cannot understand why OTLand staff do nothing to maintain some standards of intelligence and community on this still decent(maybe not) forum.

5, Go create something on your own, or, just do something.. do not waste your time and life here mate you are only fueling the fire you are trying to extinguish and burning your own ego and intellect doing it. And your mom really wants to see you go outdoors from time to time.. you have to understand it hurts her to see you like this. So, for her: Get a life :)

1. Good assumption, but it's an incorrect one.
2. I already acknowledged that most of the shit I posted (which again, it's been like 4 years since the overwhelming majority of work was posted in my thread) is awful. One thing being bad doesn't mean that another thing is good by default. Also, most of the image links in my thread are dead anyway, so if you're calling my new shit bad, then any hope that there may still have been for you is now gone. Also, try to find any other mappers who have done underground villages that surround a huge-ass pit, or anyone that used the new fog doodads around their waterfalls before me. I'll wait.
3. Go re-read your first thread: Argardh mapping: The Worldforge, Castles and Landscapes
4. Again, incorrect assumption. Wasn't even a good one this time. The only person here that doesn't meet the intelligence standards that our community tries to set and maintain is you.
5. I do plenty of shit on my own lol. Criticizing you doesn't take that much time out of my day, bud. Also cool ad-hominem there with the mom thing. Maybe try a valid argument next time instead?

4. Again, incorrect assumption. Wasn't even a good one this time. The only person here that doesn't meet the intelligence standards that our community tries to set and maintain is you.

Not norm-police and fan of political correctness, really? :D Haha just stop it mate.. other points are not worthy of response. Have a good day kid :)

Nah, they are pretty worthy of response, it's just that you can't think of any good responses. Kinda like you can't think of any good ideas for your mapping :/

Haha.. my map is almost 100% new ideas and 0% typical mapping, and I cannot think of ideas for mapping? :D

Back