• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Battle Royale

masteuszx

OtsList.eu
Reaction score
Hello!

I am creating this thread just to ask who would be interested in such a server.

To be honest, I have already developed 90% of this server. If you are interested in helping/testing/playing, please let me know. :)

Features I have already implemented:
  • all damage spells and runes, also healing, is percentage.
  • you cannot see through walls other enemies
  • no battlelist (client does not show anything there)
  • health and nick is hidden, this creates a possibility to introduce chameleon rune
  • no hotkeys
  • map is around 500x500, multifloor
  • zones are circles (not square) that are decreasing like in PUBG or APEX (not just one center for whole game, but rather random center in smaller and smaller zone)
  • “gas” is also illustrated by magic fields
  • probably will add an item that will notify if anyone is around
  • items are custom and got levels (from weakest to best)
  • magic compass that shows shoot effect to center of the zone
Would you be interested in such a separate server?

different ideas and hard work is never wasted good job :D seems it took you really hard work

I like it! It could be a lot of fun if executed properly. I'd check it out. :)

there is always something what can be done better

if you want, come and test it in 2hours (20:00 CET) on new.erpegia.net

battle royal needs many players
there battlechamps too but this owner cant advertise server so i dont think that server will be any good
maeusz battleroyale can be popular because he can abuse his otslist.eu site so it can be good
znote battleroyale can be popular because he works with marcus to spam their ots on other servers and use spoof systems to get more players so it can be good

Last edited:
Open Tibia is all about stealing ideas, right? Private servers trying to copy what real tibia is, which is already an idea.
If you didnt steal ideas in the gaming World there would be no progress. We would be stuck in the early 8 bits.
Basically you find something you like, you make your own copy of it and put your ideas in it. Sometimes its better, sometimes not.

And.

Pubg was the first of its type( i presume, or a mod from Another game ) , after that was Fortnite, then Call of Duty? and now Apex.
Stealing ideas makes the World better. In a way...

If it only worked to login haha, well ip banned for too many failing attempts so.

There are many security mechanisms involved, login works for sure, probably you messed up something.

We tested it with 10 players on the map, people really liked an idea. there will be more tests. You can always message me on discord and we will run a test for you too (we need to spread our idea :))

Maybe there are other servers that are in battle royale concept, but we are balancing it to let 1v1 exist. You can’t see health, you can’t target on battlelist, finally you can’t use hotkeys. Pure skill game.

YCFdGx8.gif

you cannot see through walls , magic walls and so on

That is not a good implementation, you have to make some kind of shade so players know what they can and cannot see. I'm trying to do the same with raycasting on my html5 project.

Use something else as fog. This is annoying to watch tbh. Could be a dark effect without animation or something

Zone is already represented by energy fields. The thing you see here is a "fog", which involves places behind walls, where players are not visible for each other.
I don't think there's anything in Tibia to actually look good for this, but something that isn't animated would be better.

Back