• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Battle Royale

Seems like a very cool project, I hope you're using OTC for it. This way there would be no limits to what you can do. Take a look at this light system made by Flatlander, I think it would go very well with this modification to not see players through walls, the same should apply to areas, one shouldn't be able to see what's inside a house unless you're inside it (and unless there's a window).

Last edited:
E1XefBv.gif

Some idea for a round start xd

Last edited:
E1XefBv.gif

Some idea for a round start xd

Looks good! What happens if they land in water/trees? They get pushed to the closest walkable tile? Or can they not steer over these?

I have fixed few bugs, increased starting „ship” speed, players can fly further now. Zone border drawing is improved now.

You can now jump from a starting ship with a command: !jump

Next step is to make formulae for tibia coins and experience. Yes, on this server you will be leveling by playing games and completing objectives. I will also introduce some “ranked” system later on.

OTClient is not in my plans for now, but I started exploring it recently and I have some ideas.

Be aware this is a fully playable Project, which you can test on erpegia.net servers.

Do you have any suggestions what I should add/change/remove?

I have fixed few bugs, increased starting „ship” speed, players can fly further now. Zone border drawing is improved now.

You can now jump from a starting ship with a command: !jump

Next step is to make formulae for tibia coins and experience. Yes, on this server you will be leveling by playing games and completing objectives. I will also introduce some “ranked” system later on.

OTClient is not in my plans for now, but I started exploring it recently and I have some ideas.

Be aware this is a fully playable Project, which you can test on erpegia.net servers.

Do you have any suggestions what I should add/change/remove?
Get rid of commands, replace it with the client's GUI.
Make a client send a command to the server, which is handled with proper packet address instead.

Get rid of commands, replace it with the client's GUI.
Make a client send a command to the server, which is handled with proper packet address instead.

I rather changed Game :: playerMove function, so it works even on high speed (look at GIF below):
tca21kZ.gif

I added the possibility of playing multiple games at once - you do not have to wait 15 minutes for two players to kill each other. For now the second game and each subsequent game will start, as there will be at least 4 willing players.

I invite you to test this system in your free time. Mc allowed for tests :p

Do you procedurally generate those levels or do you just copy and paste them?

I copy them and after game- remove.
Better idea. Attach instance (room, game) ID to every player and send packets only to those who have the same ID. Players with ID 1 won't see any effects or such from Players with ID different than 1.

Better idea. Attach instance (room, game) ID to every player and send packets only to those who have the same ID. Players with ID 1 won't see any effects or such from Players with ID different than 1.
That's... actually great idea. I might use it in some dungeon instances. Thanks for sharing ideas =)

what about doors/items/magic fields placed ;)

Back