• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia char

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
hey,

I'm willing to change my tibia character for services on my OT if anyone is interested.
I need maps mostly, some quests designed. Maybe some sprites.

The character is on optional pvp, level 440 Druid. I also have a few lower levels. 140ms, 160ed/140rp same account.

PM me for more information & with work examples!

Last edited:
hey,

I'm willing to change my tibia character for services on my OT if anyone is interested.

The character is on optional pvp, level 440 Druid.

Lol there is no way this is true.

Says who? I can prove ownership to anyone and my past trading history on Windbot. Obviously it will be an amount of work worth the character.

Last edited:
I would of taken this deal tbh, But optional pvp.. Aint just the thing 4 me :p

good luck with the deal tho.

hey,

The character is on optional pvp, level 440 Druid. I also have a few lower levels. 140ms, 160ed/140rp same account.

Does these maps need to be really high quality?
To be honest I would just sell these characters and pay with this money to professional mappers/spriters.

@Raxon has been a customer of mine and I had no delayed payments of invoices nor any other problems with him. As far as that goes he seems legit to trade with.
That being said, don't take my word for it.

Does these maps need to be really high quality?
To be honest I would just sell these characters and pay with this money to professional mappers/spriters.
Yes, they do.
And I am also trying to sell it - but not many people are interested. If I can sell it I'll of course just pay cash. I am already buying many services with cash and of course that's also an option for anyone who wants to do business with me.

@Damon thanks.

if you are willing to take it in weekly payments from june im in
if not i will collect it and contact you upon finish :D

Back