• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client 10.98

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
I seriously can not find the client along with the .spr and .dat for REMERE map editor, if someone could help me out that would be awesome... thanks!

my friend I've tried that link before, I don't see 10.98 :/ and most of them are .exe, I'm running linux I should have said

It has 10.98 at the end down just scroll more, I am not sure if there's 1 for Linux but I think you can just install on windows then update .spr/.dat to your Linux and use on map editor.

It has 10.98 at the end down just scroll more, I am not sure if there's 1 for Linux but I think you can just install on windows then update .spr/.dat to your Linux and use on map editor.

I don't know why I thought they were just the client's .exe and not the installers 🤣🤪 thanks man haha

Back