• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Clients - 2016

Would someone make a fresh sticky with all the links in this thread please? That'd be sick, OT resources are scattered all over the internet and sometimes really hard to find.

Just visit HalfAway's site. What's so hard about it? It's clean, easy to navigate and offers what you need, besides many other useful things.

Just visit HalfAway's site. What's so hard about it? It's clean, easy to navigate and offers what you need, besides many other useful things.
I don't see what's the problem. What's so bad about having a whole bunch of safe sources in one place? It's not like a few useful stickies here and there will trash the forum. And what's with the "google it yourself you piece of shit" or "there's already an obscure website that you'll never remember the url of" mentality anyway? Guess what people will find when they google stuff: Forum links full of "google it yourself you piece of shit" or "there's already an obscure website that you'll never remember the url of".
HalfAway's site is very nice and reliable so this doesn't really apply right now but 9/10 of the time it's all sketchy as shit or deader than Hitler.
I mean who am I to say and maybe I'm way too anal about stuff like this but I think this forum could use some organisation, given how much it has to offer.

@kyotodreams
My point was that his site provides a very clean design with exactly what you're looking for. Throwing a bunch of links into a forum is at first unsafe, because they're most likely on some non trusted source, and also chaotic to navigate through. Half has made his name here so that's why I'm suggesting you to go there. OTLand doesn't mean that everything has to be in here, custom projects have been heavily supported and cheered for, which this site is.
And yes, the google thing will stay because the amount of lazy kids joining the community nowadays is ridiculous. 1. Make a thread 2. Give me this that and that, saying that I "haven't found a thing", so I won't have to move my lazy hands searching.

We're full of this shit.

//on topic
www.uploaddiamond.nl what's that? Never heard of.
Client scans?

Are the clients windows, linux? Do they support multiclient? Hello, info?
Were they officially downloaded from Tibia.com?
Besides the list missing clients..

But I appreciate your trying, at least someone does.

Though, this thing has been provided by a couple of sites already, so there's not really a need.

@Jacobs I agree that there are a couple of sites are providing this, But i don't see the problem yet.. You sound kinda negative on something i did for the community with good intensions!

"and also chaotic to navigate through" Means you didn't try a download from Uploaddiamond? I like this site cause it has no advertisment or spam!

"Half has made his name here" Well the fact that you're not knowing me, doesn't mean im not trustworthy!

"Are the clients windows, linux? Do they support multiclient? Hello, info?
Were they officially downloaded from Tibia.com?" All the clients are for Windows, I dont know? No they are not downloaded from Tibia.com, just found them on google.

I hope you can see something positive in this thread as i said it was with good intentions!

Greetings

@Jacobs I agree that there are a couple of sites are providing this, But i don't see the problem yet.. You sound kinda negative on something i did for the community with good intensions!

"and also chaotic to navigate through" Means you didn't try a download from Uploaddiamond? I like this site cause it has no advertisment or spam!

"Half has made his name here" Well the fact that you're not knowing me, doesn't mean im not trustworthy!

"Are the clients windows, linux? Do they support multiclient? Hello, info?
Were they officially downloaded from Tibia.com?" All the clients are for Windows, I dont know? No they are not downloaded from Tibia.com, just found them on google.

I hope you can see something positive in this thread as i said it was with good intentions!

Greetings
i know you have good intentions and all but there isn't really a point of doing this when there's other people doing it
especially if you're hosting shit you just found on google without any virus scans
also why not host on mediafire or somewhere else where your files don't get deleted?
Inactive files will be deleted after 60 days.

Well the fact that you're not knowing me, doesn't mean im not trustworthy!
doesn't mean you're trustworthy either :^)

@Xeraphus , Uploaddiamond doesn't remove files that we're upload from my ipaddress, so don't worry!
Besides that, I know alot of ppl use Halfaway's site but what if someone doesn't know Halfaway and just come here to find their downloads? Like me for instance..
It is not harmfull for the one and only multi language open-tibia forum on the net, isn't it?

and about the trustworthy thing.. well, who is on the internet? lol

greetingsss

Will make sure to Upload them all to http://*************** aswell :)

Back