• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia.com!

Sweddy

Reaction score
I Cant Acces The Website: Tibia.com
I Have Tested With Many Browsers! :S

Okey, I think you will have to get a new network card.
I had the same problem, even a complete reinstall of the computer didn't work.
Maybe it was the time or my new network card that fixed the problem, but I tried tibia.com again now (was a long time since last) and it worked, I had to get a new network card after the thunder took my old :p
But maybe I was able to connect with the old without knowing it cuz I didn't try to!
So Time or a new network card. :(

Most likely just a temporary issue with your ISP. Wait a few hours and then try again.

You could also do a traceroute to see where exactly the connection goes poop between your comp and the tibia.com website.

Rexxar for me the problem lasted for more then a year ^^

Well that's you... Your parent's probably blocked the website if it lasted that long. That, or your ISP is so anti-nazi they blocked all websites located in Germany.

I doubt 81's problem is the same. He's probably just experiencing temporary disconnection due to some ISP routing problem.

No, its not my ISP, and i got a notebook computer, Please HelP!

1. Make sure your router/firewall is not blocking the tibia.com domain.

2. Do a traceroute to see exactly where the connection to tibia.com is severed.

3. Try a proxy, and see if it works.

4. Make sure you got no virus/spyware that's blocking the domain, and check your hosts file to make sure it hasn't been rewritten to redirect tibia.com to 127.0.0.1 or similar.

5. Contact your ISP and ask them why you cannot connect to this specified website, as well as if there's any problems with their network that may cause this issue.

I have tested with other computers and it works but not with mine :S it comes either HTP error 404 or an text appears "It Works!" :S

You tested on other computers in your household? Connected to the same internet connection, modem and/or router?

Back