• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Editor 9.6 Discussion Thread.

its in tibiafile or something like that, you could also check in otclietn sources if you cant find it (thingmanager.cpp I guess.)

- - - Updated - - -

It has essential features like loading compiling data files, importing exporting and so on..
Problem with 9.6 support is that it has a little bit other architecture and I missed market part (in compiling) for instance.
It doesnt support saving items attributes, I already put those issues into todo list.. So when I have time I will do that dont worry: )

it would be cool for me if the tool was fixed entirely, i wanna make an 8.6 server, and i need the capacity of make items of any kind on it, for that i need the chance of make from Stackable items & to tiles on the floor, and the other things i already had mention.

if just a single tool can do all of it, it would be cool, if u say to me than is not entirely fixed, then i preffer w8 a little bit for it meanwhile i adjust some other things for the server too.

Another questions:

did you have some estimated time of delay before u think this program is gonna be "complete"?

how many are the guys working in this proyect?

Atte

¡Bless & Happy new mayan "year" to all! (xD)
(y)(y)

-Obsdark-

There is no estimated time of this tool to be finished to be honest. For now there is no activity, me nor Fallen are working on it (I didnt notice his activity on git)
Im working on it when Im bored, Im not creator of this tool , however I might redevelope it soon so it has all essential features for developing purposes.
The problem with this is that people want it to be multi protocol and I will focus on that first, and saving items properties.

- - - Updated - - -

Also feel free to post what you would like to see in this kind of software, maybe I will be capable of making it.

i drag a sprite from Sprite's list and drop it in the correct place in the "item" window( to configure the sprites of a item, effect or outfit ), but no there is no action, so drag and drop is broke.

This GUI looks a lot like one I've seen a couple of years ago. I think that source got released also, can'tyou implant the addresses from that one? That way you have support for older versions also:p

I can give you the protocol for .dat, .spr, and .pic from 7.00-current, if you want it. I started making my own editor, got loading, editing, and saving of all three files on all protocols, but got bored with making the GUI (I get bored easily, haha). I may finish it in the future, who knows, but for now I can give you any information you need.

I can give you the protocol for .dat, .spr, and .pic from 7.00-current, if you want it. I started making my own editor, got loading, editing, and saving of all three files on all protocols, but got bored with making the GUI (I get bored easily, haha). I may finish it in the future, who knows, but for now I can give you any information you need.

Can you share your non-GUI tools? I would love to try those.

Hey tarjei,
please try to follow me. We are a team of senior programmers are creating a remake of the Tibia Client. Project is going fine, but we will obviously not redraw the sprites. So we extracted the sprites from the Tibia Client. Following? Problem is, the result is wildly unordered: http://o7.no/13NrbCS . We need to sort that out - that is, we need something telling that itemid_2567's image is on "6.bmp". We could obviously do it manually but the information making the link is obviously somewhere. Not on items.xml, so, where? That's what I'm asking, you probably know. Could you point me to the right direction? Thanks.

Hey tarjei,
please try to follow me. We are a team of senior programmers are creating a remake of the Tibia Client. Project is going fine, but we will obviously not redraw the sprites. So we extracted the sprites from the Tibia Client. Following? Problem is, the result is wildly unordered: http://o7.no/13NrbCS . We need to sort that out - that is, we need something telling that itemid_2567's image is on "6.bmp". We could obviously do it manually but the information making the link is obviously somewhere. Not on items.xml, so, where? That's what I'm asking, you probably know. Could you point me to the right direction? Thanks.

like that?
https://i.imgur.com/T1KWGwh.png

PM me, i'm interested in a new client.

Hey tarjei,
I am interested in participating both the Editor making and the Client as well. Hit me up and I'll be glad to sort these issues out.

Someone has this dat editor 9.6compilado? Just found the sources on the topic, do not understand this build, could someone leveling the compiled file? Only need it to export to an older version.

Thanks in advance!

Did anyone happen to get a tibia editor working for 9.6? Would be a great if I could snag it!

@Jo3Bingham I'll take those dat/spr protocols if you still got em

Any update for work it in 9.6?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, WORKS Perfect on 9.60.

For work it up 9.83 only add this lines in formats.xml

<format name="Version 9.83" version="983" redirect="872" signature="51407B67" />
<format name="Version 9.81" version="981" redirect="872" signature="50D1C5B6" />

doesn't work for me, i tried adding
Code:
<format name="Version 9.83" version="983" redirect="872" signature="51407B67" />
<format name="Version 9.81" version="981" redirect="872" signature="50D1C5B6" />
into formats to open tibia dat 9.8 and it gives me error when i try to open it :S

Someone can add support for 10.+?

Back