• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Editor 9.6 Discussion Thread.

tarjei

Necronian Engineer
Reaction score
Tibia Editor 9.6 support

As you probably already know Fallen sent to public Tibia Editor source code. Recently we added 9.6 support, so from now on you can modify newest data type files.

However its not possible (yet) to use this tool with old protocols (< 9.4?), it support only dat and spr with new files structure. Maybe if we add new functionalities it will include handling of old and new files structure.

Other thing I noticed that it can import and export items, so you can use it in older protocols.

The rest of features is preety the same as it was before, so I wont make write about it here.
I can assure you that it will go to public as soon as it will be stable on Linux aswell. For now we leave you with link to repository where you can obtain and try to compile sources.
Soon we will provide this thread with link to binaries.

Link to repository:
Repository of Fallen.

Last edited:
otfallen is creating TibiaEditor and forgottenmapeditor during that time ;)
Nice

not work

16gajj9.png

Sorry that I was inactive recently. It works Idont know you prolly made somethign wrong or you wanted to load outdated spr file (older than 9.6)

Today I will uplaod and give a link to conpiled binaries. I already know few bugs and flaws of this tool, and I will work on then as soon as Im not busy with my real stuff issues and my own project designing.

I assume that Fallen will work on it with same frequency as I will, but fortunately we made this tool works.
Cheers.

Fallen didn't sent to public TibiaEditor source.. TibiaEditor sources are free at GoogleCode.

@up You are right. But that means you didnt try to compile it man.

- - - Updated - - -

Fallen I guess was last user that had full sources and he released it.. >.<

Tarjei
The user Pro-grammer from Tp Forums uploaded it to google codes before mega upload was down !
Take a look at this topic =)

TProgramming Forums

@Topic
I was trying to compile with QT, but failed, so could you post some tutorial teaching how to compile the sources?
And is possible to compile with QT creator?

Also i'm having problem opening 9.6 tibia, i've made the download from this link: http://www.tibiaclient.com/?windows

Last edited:
Sources on google source are.. Yea w8 a minute.. Incomplete :ninja:
Thats why I said Fallen released it beacouse he was in a possition and he was the only person that helped me when I was loking for complete one.. Anyway what difrence does it make since none of us made it..

To compile sources (use Fallen repository on git) you need to use Qt. There is preety nice SDK and you can compile it with this as I did.
And binaries and in first post.

Tarjei
@Topic
I was trying to compile with QT, but failed, so could you post some tutorial teaching how to compile the sources?
And is possible to compile with QT creator?

Also i'm having problem opening 9.6 tibia, i've made the download from this link: http://www.tibiaclient.com/?windows

Yea, it's possible. I compiled it in Fedora 17 with QT-maker.

It is working for you Xenios??

Could you post the link of the Tibia Client you are using?
The one 9.6 i downloaded was not working

I'm using 9.6, also tested it on 9.8, but it will only load the Tibia.pic. Also most of the features don't work and crashes all the time, such as loading Tibia.dat, preferences etc. And the sprite window is pretty laggy. You can load sprites and compile a new one though.

Last edited:
@Xenios I guess it is beaocuse I made just 9.6 support (or higher)
This should allow you to load dat and sprites, compile em.. Also I know its preety laggy but I have no time to get along with source code to optimise it.
The option of saving items properties isnt working (saving sigle item like change its property) but you can import items from this another BlackDeamon app.
Also you cant use TE now to open older files (they simply wont load, even though it writes if you wanna load older version)

- - - Updated - - -

Moreover I encourage you guys to CONTRIBUTE :D

Back