• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Tibia Editor 9.81

jolle_jkpg

Das kebab
Reaction score
Tibia Editor 9.81

I searched for a while and now I found it.

Here you go: P

Download

Attachments

• Tibia Editor 9.81.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 399 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Approved
Seems safe, but like with any application, I recommend you scan it yourself as well.

Could you tell what is this editor for? Dedicated to client .exe file editing, .spr, .pic, .dat or what?

nice tool :D
only require extras for example "edit name on tibia.dat" for market objets
and support for protocols less to 8.72

Last edited:
It dont work properly for me. I just opened pic file and I wanted to replace some images, but I can't delete old ones and the new aren't overwriting.. Just 8 new images coming. Even if I compile this, nothing changes but pic file size..

I don't know if it's that easy to force Tibia Editor to work with 10.10 Tibia.dat. Anyway I tried to make it compatible, and after 4 hours of fight I failed :p If someone is good enough to do this, I would be thankful.

Regards

sorry for double post, i have no idea how to add a sprite to "items" i just added my sprite to "sprites" but ho to pass it to "items" in dat editor? :/

Back