• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
post your tibia eq here ill check if i have a pic and ill post it later :>

My best char(Sorcerer) have :
[*]Royal Helmet
[*]Demon Shield
[*]Blue Robbe
[*]Crown Legs
[*]Boh
[*]Wand of Inferno

I got

[#]Demon legs Elite Knigt
[#]Royal Helmet
[#]Golden Armor
[#]SOV
[#]Master mind shield
[#]BOH

Elite Knight:
Royal Helmet, Magic Plate Armor, SoV/Avenger, Golden Legs, Boh/Soft/Steel Boots, Mastermind Shield, Amulet of Loss (65 Elite Knight, 90/90, 7 magic level).

If you want - there is nothing. Character is almost rooked :p Don't ask why :)

True, I have to agree with Transvans, since people can say that they have all the items (Which they don't have) so more proof if you post a picture :)

But If you DO have the items, then nice.

Master sorc:
blessed shield
golden helmet
magic longsword
golden booots
dragon scale legs

This is not a chit chat section. If you are going to post your equipments make sure the posts include a screen shot of it.

YEA, you can cheat
i got

5 mmpas
10 mms
and 100 g-legs and 2 kkk money... post pics you morons! noone belives you

God if you people dont know how to take pictures your obvioiusly stupid! The "Prnt Scrn" button next to Num Lock, or Delete key.

Yours,

Lothar99

Royal Helmet, Magic Plate Armor, SoV/Avenger, Golden Legs, Boh/Soft/Steel Boots, Mastermind Shield, Amulet of Loss

Not special good ... got hacked for 2 weeks ago :( but i had Royal helmet, Dragon Scale Mail, Crown Legs, Boots Of Haste on my 43 Royal Paladin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back