• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia in 3D using Runescape platform with elements of 1.2

TFS in 3d, is this something you would like to see or play?

• Yes, I would play and would like to learn how to develop a game like this.

• Yes, I would play it but I am not really interested in developing a game like this.

• No, I am not really interested in playing this type of game.

• No, I am not interested in developing for a game like this.

• I don't really care...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of the skills, animations etc are broken or were never implemented, I guess it is to prevent people from just launching a download and run server..

As am I fixing these things, I am slowly getting more familiar with the source.. kind of fun actually :p

Was trying out some of the commands and I met a dragon... she wasn't very friendly :(
n3itEwP.jpg

But likely death isn't the end :p
2Ue4PbE.jpg

Today I've consolidated some of the code, into a settings file so that I am not searching through the entire server looking to change this skill level or experience.

While it sure may be quite interesting (code whise) to make this running, there is still a reason I prefer Tibia over RuneScape. Sim[ly dumping Tibia maps and npcs into RuneScape wont attract me. It was Tibia, as is, that keept me playing for about 10 years. And that was even with me being aware of the existence of RuneScape.

So long story short: I wouldn't play it but honor your commitment to draw out the potential of TFS.

Also: So far your screenshots only show us the features of a RuneScape private server. Wow! Exciting..but well, that's RuneScape for you. You could also start up a WoW pserver for the first time and be like "WOW! Mounts! Awesome! There is shops! And dungeons!"..

Last edited:
While it sure may be quite interesting (code whise) to make this running, there is still a reason I prefer Tibia over RuneScape. Sim[ly dumping Tibia maps and npcs into RuneScape wont attract me. It was Tibia, as is, that keept me playing for about 10 years. And that was even with me being aware of the existence of RuneScape.

So long story short: I wouldn't play it but honor your commitment to draw out the potential of TFS.

Also: So far your screenshots only show us the features of a RuneScape private server. Wow! Exciting..but well, that's RuneScape for you. You could also start up a WoW pserver for the first time and be like "WOW! Mounts! Awesome! There is shops! And dungeons!"..
I haven't done anything on the surface yet... i'm lucky I've gotten this far, the screen shots were just to show what I thought was pretty cool, because I know very little about runescape, but thought it might be a great platform to try and integrate with tfs.

It never will be the forgotten server, not just because I don't know c++ but because tibia in general has its own look, feel and game play that no other game can replace 3d or otherwise.

Whether I complete this project or not is not really the issue, It's just something different to do than writing scripts and releasing them whether useful or not.

I get you are excited with it but why not call it your RuneScape private server project? I can't see a close line to Tibia anymore if you are basicly switching to a whole different look&world.
That is even if you want to implent Tibia maps in it. Tibia is simply put..something else.
Also this may sound harsh I do not want to discourage you in moving forward. Just thinking this might rather be something to dicuss/showoff in a RS pserver forum, Elitepvpers or at the very least in another forum section but that's just my 50 cents^^

I get you are excited with it but why not call it your RuneScape private server project? I can't see a close line to Tibia anymore if you are basicly switching to a whole different look&world.
That is even if you want to implent Tibia maps in it. Tibia is simply put..something else.
Also this may sound harsh I do not want to discourage you in moving forward. Just thinking this might rather be something to dicuss/showoff in a RS pserver forum, Elitepvpers or at the very least in another forum section but that's just my 50 cents^^
Nah I am fine documenting / discussing it here, its not the 1st time someone has used the forum to discuss a non-visual tibia related project and if this is not the case then the moderators can simply delete the thread.

Nah I am fine documenting / discussing it here, its not the 1st time someone has used the forum to discuss a non-visual tibia related project and if this is not the case then the moderators can simply delete the thread.
Well I won't be stopping you lol^^ Just saying you may get more feedback at RS pserver forums.

Runescape indeed has it's own hook, love both games, some features of Runescape just make me return for more! And Tibia produces the same. It would be awesome to combine these two games, I like the idea. Wish you good luck with the project!

Runescape indeed has it's own hook, love both games, some features of Runescape just make me return for more! And Tibia produces the same. It would be awesome to combine these two games, I like the idea. Wish you good luck with the project!
Thanks, atm its on hold because of work, also I am looking for a more stable distro, the one I was working on is full of bugs or certain features are missing, of course I am not familiar with this type of server as well.

Everything comes with time :)

Back