• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia in Minecraft

Valdafaluk

Reaction score
Ever wondered how to see sky in Tibia?
Or just dreamed about seeing it all in Minecraft?
We are here to make dreams come true!

Join our Minecraft server!
IP: 178.217.216.99
Version: 1.11.2

What we offer:
0. Do I pay? - hell no, one premium day can be bought for 5k gold. Also pirates are welcome! :)
1. Finished map about 70% (surface & dungeons)
2. Gameplay mode - you can run over map in account mode and create multiple characters per account.
3. Spells - cast effective spells against your enemies, use hotbar and spellscrolls to create hotkey (spellscrolls are taken from spellbooks).
4. Monsters - missed first dragon? Here comes next one! Two! Three... ops...
5. Quests - Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, Orc Fortress, Djinns, Shattered Isles and more hitting the road :)
6. Community - helpful builders nice amtosphere blah blah... and YOU!
7. Staged XP, double Skill and 1x drop rate - just fasten belts before quick journey to 100 level and then - 999 gate :)

How to play:
To play, you need Minecraft in 1.11.2 version. You don't need any mods.
After you launch game, select Multiplayer and then click Add server button.
Mind to choose server resource packs enabled.
Use /register nick password123 to create account. Recovering accounts is difficult, so mind writing your data somewhere.
/add character_name - it creates fresh character. From there now you go tutorial.
/login ; /list - usefull commands when visiting us another time :)

About the server.
Server was founded by Czapol in May 2012. He made whole Thais city and then expanded a little to the north. Then Valdafaluk joined server and started building Greenshore. Players rolled through server and they all were just driven by curiousness - how far it can go? Gameplay was more and more likely to Tibia, people started saying that they just feel the nostalgia of old days. People helping this Project are countless but for one matter, that is just the point of all idea - everybody would love to see how Tibia looks in Minecraft. Map full of memories stored in, filling a faith in mankind, one sharp thought that this all is remade with expectations and has totally different, yet nostalgic feel - this Project is for Players demanding somewhat fresh but that cannot deny the joy of fun in Tibia!
server_map.png

Got questions?

That video looks awesome, I might jump in and have a look around!

Looks nice, but the big console on screen is really annoying. Congrats for your project work

Tropical Quest Update!
  • Add Access to Goroma Quest
  • Add Shattered Isles Quest
  • Add Access to Meriana Quest
  • Add Meriana quest and tasks to kill pirates
  • Add To Outfox a Fox Quest and task to kill 5000 Minotaurs
  • Fixed some minor issues on Pits of Inferno quest
  • Fixed bug with capacity, when closing backpack inventory while holding item in cursor
  • Fixed bug with Jack Fate NPC that sometimes prevent interactions with him
  • Fixed bug that cause wrong speed calculation when haste spell is used berore relog
  • Fixed bug with not updating "players killed by players" statistic on site
  • Fixed male hunter last addon (both addons). Now should work correctly.
  • Fix distance range. Increase it by little and from now you don't need to make "blood hit" to target enemy - it'll be targeted even if you "miss".
Also new mobs and items

I can't believe the map screenshot. I have never played minecraft but if you guys did that manually, props.

May another update bring more Tibians to us :D

• Add /gold command to exchange full stacks of gold and platinum coins
  • Add Lite+ version of resource pack
  • Add few pacc area raids
  • Improve PVP system - now pvp can be enabled from 50 level. Also players under 50 lvl can't be hurt by other players. When player with active logout block exit game, after next login his counter will reset to 15min for any kill. Also players with enabled pvp, or logout block cannot enter protect zone anymore!
  • Improve chat system - from now Chat messages have assigned categories: Server, Local, World, Party, Guild, Loot, Combat, Private, Spells, Other. Displaying of any category (except for server) can be set or even disabled by command /chat. Player can chose between standard chat, upper chat (that where up to now were displaying damage values), and new, side chat. Side chat can be shown by /s4 command, or /c command if you want it to show just for moment, and return to previous sidebar. Also player can select default chat between Local, World, Party and Guild. From now if you receive private message "click" sound will be played
  • Improve player info - now to display info of player with right click, player need to hold Shift (sneak)
  • Improve mob melee damaging system
  • Improve character random generator system
  • Improve distance chance to hit pattern
  • Fix bug with mob that use multiple attack at once
  • Fix bug with leaving guildhouse command

Ill take a look i see some videos before, but is time to play a bit! good job and best wishes with this project =)

Suggestion: Fix Discord invite url, it has expired.

Last edited:
Never played minecraft but I think this must the a good reason to try it, will do on weekend!

Svargrond is 90% done, we are opening it next week ^_^
Post automatically merged:

server_map.png

Honestly that poi was 1000% scarier than real tibia, you guys made so much progress, props to you

I'd really love if every monster had their own look. I understand that might take a long time, but eventually you'll get there!
There was just this excitement I had in my body when I was on my way to a creature that I had never seen before.... then I saw that juggernauts were spiders or whatever and nightmares were sheep or whatever it was hahaha.. but you'll get there eventually!! :D

Back